Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...

Discus and support Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Basically the question. My brother set my console as his primary/home and has his account on my Xbox so I should be able to play all gamepass games and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nobody_important_._, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...

Basically the question. My brother set my console as his primary/home and has his account on my Xbox so I should be able to play all gamepass games and all his bought games but for some reason, games like starfield and hi-fi rush will not work telling me "upgrade to gamepass to play". Is this fixable or no?

:)

Nobody_important_._, Sep 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my brother is not allowing me to play starfield which is very frustrating.

Only the account that purchases the subscription will have access to the cloud. So if you're trying to play them that way, it won't work.
  3. ngocphi Win User

We've run out of home console switches; how do we share ultimate?

When you say can't share ultimate

Do you mean cloud ?

Or EA play or Ubisoft if so those are subscriber perks only

Meaning he can only access it

You can only access gamepass games and purchased games and play multiplayer on installed games that's it
  4. ngocphi Win User

Gamesharing subscription but cant play online

If the game.sharing is working is it cloud games you are having issues with?

Cloud is only a subscriber perk and only the subscriber can only sign in on one place at s time cloud and other perks cant.be shared
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Game share on game pass.

No, only gamepass ultimate and it's corresponding perks will be shared.
  6. Captain Pony 07 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

My friend game shared me game pass ultimate but I can’t access any perks from EA Play, and it says would I like to join ultimate. I can download games but not the perks. I was able to download perks before but I can’t now.
    sharing an account with Ultimate membership only allows other users on the console to access the gamepass games and the online multiplayer of games with gold, if previously you could use the advantages of EA play of That account, probably a Bug occurred because the benefits are only for the account with the subscription and not for the other accounts in the console

Beware of trying to obtain benefits from a shared account to your personal account, it can be understood as bad practices.
Thema:

Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...

1. Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my... - Similar Threads - Anyone game sharing

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  4. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  5. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....
  6. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  7. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  8. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  9. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...