Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers

Discus and support Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My mate cant play black ops one backwards compatible game but can play other 360 game c718bf13-fe94-4104-b926-2cffe8716526 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Paul Hawley, Jan 21, 2024.

1. Paul Hawley
    Paul Hawley Guest

My mate cant play black ops one backwards compatible game but can play other 360 game

:)

Paul Hawley, Jan 21, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Paul my name is Jhon and will be a pleasure help you.

Actually the backwards service are having problems, the microsoft and xbox team are working to fix it as soon as possible, just wait and stay up to date if the service was fixed trough the xbox live status link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Best regards. Jhon
  3. paul clenaghan Win User

Anyone else having server outage problems

It keeps coming up on screen as a server outage and I can't get connected to online game ,is modern warfare2,I have checked all other connections and everything is fine
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Can you see if this happens when connected to a different network source such as a mobile hotspot?
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Hello Paul

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

There aren't any outage tickets coming in.

What seems to be happening?
  6. The1337gamer Win User

Halo 2 Vista {PC} Offline Feb.15

[quote user="US Revenge"]

hardly anyone plays halo pc let alone halo 2.

[/quote]

Halo 1 is definitely more popular and I've never had a problem finding a server with players in it.

Just checked both games.

There's only 13 non-empty servers on Halo 2, only 2 of them have more than 10 players in.

There's 92 non-empty servers on Halo 1, alot of which are completely full with players.
Thema:

1. Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers - Similar Threads - Anyone having problems

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  6. anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a...
  7. Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.: I've completed it the last couple of days, but the Xbox app does not register them as complete from a Series X and does not provide the points. 6dcc6f9c-bde9-457e-b231-fd2ea1ea0bfb
  8. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  9. Hi i have a problem with my minecraft launcher can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a problem with my minecraft launcher can anyone help me?: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000002 - generic: no such file or directory Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path: javaw.exe Exists: Nonexistent c4d437bf-763a-4726-bcfe-3d81fa9cc892
  10. Xbox x will not play next gen games. Anyone else have this problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x will not play next gen games. Anyone else have this problem.: Games with scarlett file name keep crashing. 28751b5d-ef23-441b-b46d-b100fd036ba3