Anyone have a phone number to contact support?

Discus and support Anyone have a phone number to contact support? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Online support won't allow me to enter name in order to connect. Already logged in. Would like to try to contact support by phone...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jukaletti, Dec 25, 2015.

1. jukaletti
    jukaletti Guest

Online support won't allow me to enter name in order to connect. Already logged in. Would like to try to contact support by phone...

:)

jukaletti, Dec 25, 2015
  2. mamamims
    mamamims Guest
    phone suppoort contact number

What is it? Does anyone know the number? I have been here for three hours trying to do something about my family pass code that I don't know nor the favorite fictitious character which I don't know! This process seems very frustrating and redundant with
    all these codes being emailed to me. PLEASE HELP!

mamamims, Dec 25, 2015
  3. VisageOfAnAngel, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Anyone have a phone number to contact support?

1-800-469-9269 is the customer support phone number

SilentGamer895, Dec 25, 2015
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

1-800-469-9269 is the customer support phone number
  6. HabibzTV Win User

Contact phone number

Hello BMS28,

Glad to know I can assist if this has resolved your issues please click "Mark as answer".

Best Regards.
  7. BMS28 Win User

Contact phone number

Thank you so much! We got to the bottom of the problem, live agent was extremely helpful. The payments have been going to an old xbox 360 account that hasn’t been used in over two years! Problem masked by my son using gifted subscriptions that I didn’t
    fully know of. They’ve issued 3 month refund as all they can do but i will follow this up tomorrow using the contact phone number I’ve been given. To me there’s a moral issue in taking money repeatedly for an account that is clearly inactive - it really wasn’t
    clear we had to go into the account and remove the payment, we thought we’d sorted it when we set the new xbox one up. Its not easy! Thanks again.
  8. HabibzTV Win User

Contact phone number

Hello BMS28,

Here is the phone number.

1-800-My-Xbox

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Click this link for more information. You can also tell virtual agent you'd like to speak to a live agent.

Best regards!
  9. Nkosana23 Win User

Microsoft split my accounts - how can I merge them again?

Thema:

1. Anyone have a phone number to contact support? - Similar Threads - Anyone phone number

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  6. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  7. Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?: I want to find players who want to play fair tennis matches, none of that power builds where you always win through 99 power. Please comment if you want to play, my gamertag is ....
  8. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  9. I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone: I have been trying for over half an hour to get in contact with someone over the phone however whenever I put my number in I get “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try...
  10. Does anyone know how i can add an alias phone number to my account in order to Redeem Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how i can add an alias phone number to my account in order to Redeem Rewards?: Hello, I have been passed back and forth between Ms support and the Ms rewards support. Ms rewards support have stated that i need to add an alias phone number to redeem rewards and every time i...