Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?

Discus and support Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have this annoying bug where i can’t view players or friends from GTA online menu. It just keep showing this text “ No friends , your friends could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HumamSabah, Sep 3, 2023.

1. HumamSabah
    HumamSabah Guest

I have this annoying bug where i can’t view players or friends from GTA online menu. It just keep showing this text “ No friends , your friends could not be downloaded, please try again later.” i didn’t do anything, didn’t change my ID or online settings so i don’t know what’s the issue but it keeps annoying me when i can’t report or mute a player from the menu. Has anyone had this issue resolved? i’m playing on Xbox Series S.

:)

HumamSabah, Sep 3, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hello HumamSabah!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. HumamSabah Win User

Hello , thank you for your response.

I figured the issue that i have to enter the SP mode and access gta online from the in-game menu, instead of instantly jumping to online via main menu.

That’s what i figured out , i might be inaccurate or just temporary solution but at least it worked for me.
  4. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi HumamSabah,

Thanks for getting back.

I am glad to know that you were able to find solution on your end that fixes your problem. I would suggest that you observe your game and see if the problem would come back.

I thank you again for your time.

Sincerely

5. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi HumamSabah

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you have a problem with your GTA online wherein you can't view players from your menu. There could be several reasons why you can’t view players or friends from GTA online menu. It could be due to network issues or errors. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

To help you further, you can try some of the following solutions:

• Restart your router or modem
    • Verify or reinstall your game files
    • Check your network settings

Don't hesitate to let us know if the problem persists.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

6. LegendOfGta Win User

Wheres the Boneyard gone???

@ALACARD, change your preferences so that when people view your online status it is set to "Friends Only"; this should make it seem that you are Offline to anyone who is viewing it other than your friends. When this is true, then players who are not on your
    Friend's List who view this are not given the option to see where you are in GTA: O nor Join Your Sessions in Progress.
Thema:

1. Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu? - Similar Threads - Anyone has bug

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  6. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  7. Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...: My Xbox series X, after running thru all the troubleshooting fixes/suggestions, still doesn’t power on at all. Hoping there’s a solution to my issue that I maybe haven’t tried....
  8. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  9. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  10. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]