Anyone has the same problem as me

Discus and support Anyone has the same problem as me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I try to install dlc’s/ add-ons on a game it says that they have trouble getting my stuff right now it’s a problem since the last 2-3 weeks and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YeLovver911, Jul 14, 2024.

1. Anyone has the same problem as me

When I try to install dlc’s/ add-ons on a game it says that they have trouble getting my stuff right now it’s a problem since the last 2-3 weeks and I really need help can someone help me ?

submitted by /u/YeLovver911
    [link] [comments]

/u/YeLovver911, Jul 14, 2024
  2. Readyss Win User

Anyone has the same problem?

yup, i've been having the same issue...and so far idk what the problem is but its getting annoying enough for me to stop playing it..
  3. Mmkill Win User

Anyone has the same problem?

Ok so I have found out that many people have this problem, They just go to Gearbox forums to talk about it. And I found out that they are working on to fix it. I think. I hope. Well that is what was said many times. I just hope they do it fast. Because I
    really want to play Borderlands again, soon.
  4. l6oz Slurpee Win User

Anyone else have this same problem as me?

I had the same problem with my old controller and to fix I just plugged it in to the console and then unplugged it when it was connected, but you would have to do it every time it doesn't want to connect to the console.
  5. Chargersbride Win User

Anyone else have this same problem as me?

6. MegaNic777 Win User

Nike + Kinect Training "already completed session for the day".

I am having the same problem. It has happened to me twice. Has anyone found a solution?
Thema:

Anyone has the same problem as me

1. Anyone has the same problem as me - Similar Threads - Anyone has same

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  6. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  7. Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...: My Xbox series X, after running thru all the troubleshooting fixes/suggestions, still doesn’t power on at all. Hoping there’s a solution to my issue that I maybe haven’t tried....
  8. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  9. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  10. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]