Anyone got the UFC app to work? It's just a black screen

Discus and support Anyone got the UFC app to work? It's just a black screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried a hard reset and reinstalled the app, nothing. I checked the reviews and it seems like it's been like this for a while. Sucks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Valos R uS, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Valos R uS
    Valos R uS Guest

I've tried a hard reset and reinstalled the app, nothing. I checked the reviews and it seems like it's been like this for a while. Sucks.

:)

Valos R uS, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked, there is no reported issue on Xbox's end or there is no known issue for the said app which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Let's then perform a reset on your console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. 1*Nuge Win User

Purshased UFC 168. Why can't I watch the prelims?

Yes Sir,

I got *** out of this as well on UFC 169..learned my lesson. No more PPV from Xbox Live UFC app. Just pathetic..
  4. CenteredCarlos Win User

xbox one black screen when loading games

I'm experiencing the same issue with a brand new Xbox One. I was playing EA Sports UFC and Ryse. UFC glitched amd then went to the start screen and when I try to load the game, the loading screens takes FOREVER. With Ryse, I get a black screen during the
    loading sequence.
  5. skiptraceYT Win User

Forza 7 only Black Screen

I Just tested it on a new local admin user, but same black screen. Anyone got a solution for me :( ?
  6. GHZone Win User

UFC App is out.

The UFC app is really nice in my opinion, during the preview program for the dashboard we got to test the app and they gave us the shows for free. This app is the main reason why I'm into UFC now.
Thema:

1. Anyone got the UFC app to work? It's just a black screen - Similar Threads - Anyone got UFC

2. So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,

in XBoX on Windows
    So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,: Yeh you ain't gonna silence me Xbox if a moderator removes this post it just shows me your looking to silence me from what speaking my mind about being annoyed with the recent changes on Xbox,...
  3. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  4. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  5. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  6. My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...: I have not and don't expect too ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category*** f94a7abb-478c-4982-adf0-87daf3441d18
  7. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...
  8. Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition: I have pre ordered the f1 23 champions edition and been charged for it but only the standard edition is showing up on my xbox I have the champions edition content pack as a add on but the game...
  9. Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?: Hey I’ve been trying to play minecraft for a few weeks now but everyday my world quits it’s self and says “minecraft is unable to save your world we will redirect you to the main menu to clear...
  10. I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.: So its a long story excuse me but I was playing minecraft almost a month and a half ago and someone sent in the public chat in the game that they are doing a giveaway and to join the giveaway I...