Anyone getting the Xbox ONE Titanfall bundle?

Discus and support Anyone getting the Xbox ONE Titanfall bundle? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I played the DLC for a day or two before our server died. Looks like you have to play US or UK servers to get a game in the DLC playlists now. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xCHEMISTx, Feb 24, 2014.

  1. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

    Anyone getting the Xbox ONE Titanfall bundle?


    I played the DLC for a day or two before our server died. Looks like you have to play US or UK servers to get a game in the DLC playlists now.
     
    xCHEMISTx, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. xCHEMISTx Win User

    Anyone getting the Xbox ONE Titanfall bundle?

    I played the DLC for a day or two before our server died. Looks like you have to play US or UK servers to get a game in the DLC playlists now.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Anyone getting the Xbox ONE Titanfall bundle?

    Thanks for the fr mate, I'm actually never going to buy Titanfall myself, but I don't mind having Aussie forum users on my list =)
  4. OMG Its Sheepy Win User

    Anyone getting the Xbox ONE Titanfall bundle?

    I added a couple of you, always looking for more Titanfall pals.

    Such a shame, it seems like you can only find Attrition games now, but I'm a fan of the variety pack, you know, soak up all the game modes for more value and good times!

    Feel free to shoot us an invite or I'll do the same for you. I'm a mic user, gotta be throwing around strats and trash talk :p
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

    Anyone getting the Xbox ONE Titanfall bundle?

    @Chemist - Good to see that you're not whinging about the bundle like everyone else being a day one adopter.
    I had a day one edition on pre-order but I cancelled it because there wasn't a lot of launch titles I was interested in. Had a heap of games I wanted to finish on the 360 as well. The Xbox One is looking a lot more attractive to me now that Microsoft are
    getting closer to getting their azure servers down under and they have made a few patches to it.
  6. OMG Its Sheepy Win User

    Anyone getting the Xbox ONE Titanfall bundle?

    Such a rookie, it switched me to the East Asia server, no wonder there were no games! :p

    All sweet Digital, I'm sure we can crack out something in the future :)

    No worries Chemist, Almost Gen 4, working my way through!
Thema:

Anyone getting the Xbox ONE Titanfall bundle?

Loading...
  1. Anyone getting the Xbox ONE Titanfall bundle? - Similar Threads - Anyone getting Titanfall

  2. Anyone know I can get in contact with support?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know I can get in contact with support?: Mods you can delete this if I’m not allowed to post this. Does anyone know how I can get in contact with someone on Xbox support, I was waiting for 30 minutes yesterday and no one got back to me....
  3. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  4. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  5. is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?

    in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments]
  6. Accidentally closed account does anyone know how to fix it as can no longer get onto the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Accidentally closed account does anyone know how to fix it as can no longer get onto the...: Me and my mate are try to do the grounded 2 public test , I have managed to get it to work but he accidentally closed his account so now when he tries to open the app on console he gets a message...
  7. Anyone NOT Getting Network Uploaded Screenshots/ Clips From XBOX to XBOX App Still? 8/2025

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone NOT Getting Network Uploaded Screenshots/ Clips From XBOX to XBOX App Still? 8/2025: Network Uploaded some Screenshots and Videos, but Still NOT Updating to Xbox App? App Up to Date- No Update in App Store (Apple)/ No Updates for iPhone either System On for 3 Hours TODAY- like 2...
  8. Why did I get suspended all I said was Will anyone let me buy some rare cars so i can flex...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended all I said was Will anyone let me buy some rare cars so i can flex...: Whyyyyy Xbox [Moderator edit: Moved from the Community Centre / Discuss the Volunteer Moderator program] 6f792b60-a4d1-4d46-ae06-0ba3f1136568
  9. Can anyone help me with this issue, I cannot sign into GTA 5 on Xbox series x as I get a...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with this issue, I cannot sign into GTA 5 on Xbox series x as I get a...: Can anyone help with this issue i am having, i cannot sign into my GTA online game on Xbox series x as I get a message up saying "your profile data could not be loaded from the Rockstar cloud...
  10. How to you get in touch with literally anyone for help? not a single AI chat request will work

    in XBoX on Windows
    How to you get in touch with literally anyone for help? not a single AI chat request will work: How to you get in touch with literally anyone for help? not a single AI chat request will go through and they basically stole our money and glitched my account and we literally can not get help...