Anyone getting any of the new X1 headsets?

Discus and support Anyone getting any of the new X1 headsets? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @rm take look at this link mate www.turtlebeach.com/console-compatibility Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlatinumSpectre, Mar 6, 2014.

  1. Anyone getting any of the new X1 headsets?

    MessiahBrowny, Mar 6, 2014
    #16
  2. Thanks, I think I'm going to order a set of PX4, they seem to do what I want.
     
    RichardGrantham, Mar 6, 2014
    #17
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    I am gunna wait a few months, and put up with what I have, I might by the adaptor but not sure I can live without it.

    I want a DD headset that works on PC and XBox 1 and 360, but I am not paying over £100.

    I am hoping that one of the manufacturers will start reducing their old model headsets to make way for the XO ones, so I can get a good deal.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 6, 2014
    #18
  4. iBakez
    iBakez Guest

    Anyone getting any of the new X1 headsets?

    meh, id rather pay £20 for an adapter and run my current beaches which are fine. No point spending crazy money on cans again
     
    iBakez, Mar 6, 2014
    #19
  5. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    I think some things should be mentioned here that I have seen that are misleading.

    Firstly the vast majority of headsets are stereo which fake the surround sound, sometimes this is done with a bit of kit which converts the surround sound to stereo in a clever way or it comes streamed to the headset like that so no need for the fancy kit.
    It is very rare to have 16 speakers in the headsets to do actual 7.1.

    Secondly can anybody confirm that the Xbox is not doing this fake surround sound, as the controller only needs to handle stereo anyway?

    Thirdly there are no wireless headsets out for the Xbox One, you need to have a cable from the mic to the controller to work, I believe but could be wrong the true wireless headsets use bluetooth from the controller to the headset for chat.
     
    f00xm4n, Mar 6, 2014
    #20
  6. Personally I'm leaning towards the Polks. Too many Turtle Beach options and they company doesn't seem to be what they were back when I picked up my original X1s when they soley traded through LimeXB and were focused on nothing but the customer.

    If I do go down the TB route I think I'll go for an older headset with 5.1 or even 7.1. Having them connected through optical is no issue at all for me, especially if I'm going to get more bang for buck.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Mar 7, 2014
    #21
  7. CoopII
    CoopII Guest
    U Go I would be interested to hear what you think of the Polk headset I have my eye on them as well.
     
    CoopII, Mar 7, 2014
    #22
  8. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest

    Anyone getting any of the new X1 headsets?

    FFS looks like the delayed the X07's Amazon just emailed me now the 14th instead of the 11th
     
    f00xm4n, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. f00xm4n Win User

    Anyone getting any of the new X1 headsets?

    I think some things should be mentioned here that I have seen that are misleading.

    Firstly the vast majority of headsets are stereo which fake the surround sound, sometimes this is done with a bit of kit which converts the surround sound to stereo in a clever way or it comes streamed to the headset like that so no need for the fancy kit.
    It is very rare to have 16 speakers in the headsets to do actual 7.1.

    Secondly can anybody confirm that the Xbox is not doing this fake surround sound, as the controller only needs to handle stereo anyway?

    Thirdly there are no wireless headsets out for the Xbox One, you need to have a cable from the mic to the controller to work, I believe but could be wrong the true wireless headsets use bluetooth from the controller to the headset for chat.
  10. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Anyone getting any of the new X1 headsets?

    I am gunna wait a few months, and put up with what I have, I might by the adaptor but not sure I can live without it.

    I want a DD headset that works on PC and XBox 1 and 360, but I am not paying over £100.

    I am hoping that one of the manufacturers will start reducing their old model headsets to make way for the XO ones, so I can get a good deal.
  11. FullHornet Win User

    Anyone getting any of the new X1 headsets?

    I am getting the Titanfall Earforce Atlas headset. Less than 6 hours before I can go pick them up.
  12. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

    Anyone getting any of the new X1 headsets?

    eh wait until after tomorrow night and i'll be able to let you know how good the polk audio 4 shots are...they look sweet and are made by a great audio company. How they perform? Stay tuned.
  13. iBakez Win User

    Anyone getting any of the new X1 headsets?

    meh, id rather pay £20 for an adapter and run my current beaches which are fine. No point spending crazy money on cans again
Thema:

Anyone getting any of the new X1 headsets?

Loading...
  1. Anyone getting any of the new X1 headsets? - Similar Threads - Anyone getting headsets

  2. Anyone know I can get in contact with support?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know I can get in contact with support?: Mods you can delete this if I’m not allowed to post this. Does anyone know how I can get in contact with someone on Xbox support, I was waiting for 30 minutes yesterday and no one got back to me....
  3. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  4. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  5. is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?

    in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments]
  6. Accidentally closed account does anyone know how to fix it as can no longer get onto the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Accidentally closed account does anyone know how to fix it as can no longer get onto the...: Me and my mate are try to do the grounded 2 public test , I have managed to get it to work but he accidentally closed his account so now when he tries to open the app on console he gets a message...
  7. Anyone NOT Getting Network Uploaded Screenshots/ Clips From XBOX to XBOX App Still? 8/2025

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone NOT Getting Network Uploaded Screenshots/ Clips From XBOX to XBOX App Still? 8/2025: Network Uploaded some Screenshots and Videos, but Still NOT Updating to Xbox App? App Up to Date- No Update in App Store (Apple)/ No Updates for iPhone either System On for 3 Hours TODAY- like 2...
  8. Why did I get suspended all I said was Will anyone let me buy some rare cars so i can flex...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended all I said was Will anyone let me buy some rare cars so i can flex...: Whyyyyy Xbox [Moderator edit: Moved from the Community Centre / Discuss the Volunteer Moderator program] 6f792b60-a4d1-4d46-ae06-0ba3f1136568
  9. Can anyone help me with this issue, I cannot sign into GTA 5 on Xbox series x as I get a...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with this issue, I cannot sign into GTA 5 on Xbox series x as I get a...: Can anyone help with this issue i am having, i cannot sign into my GTA online game on Xbox series x as I get a message up saying "your profile data could not be loaded from the Rockstar cloud...
  10. How to you get in touch with literally anyone for help? not a single AI chat request will work

    in XBoX on Windows
    How to you get in touch with literally anyone for help? not a single AI chat request will work: How to you get in touch with literally anyone for help? not a single AI chat request will go through and they basically stole our money and glitched my account and we literally can not get help...