Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working

Discus and support Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bought the multi access ubisoft+ but Microsoft doesn't seem to recognize it. Everything is properly linked. I've tried all the "solutions" I could find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zaydin S, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Zaydin S
    Zaydin S Guest

Bought the multi access ubisoft+ but Microsoft doesn't seem to recognize it. Everything is properly linked. I've tried all the "solutions" I could find on the internet. Ubisoft account is 17 years old and has been linked to my Xbox account since xbox one came out.

:)

Zaydin S, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Zaydin S,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issues with your multi access plan of your Ubisoft+ on your Xbox. Let us help you how to address your concern or point you to the right support team to get the most accurate solution to your concern.

If we may ask, does your Ubisoft+ subscription is showing in your account? Check from services and subscription tab through this link: https://account.microsoft.com Additionally, which device are you using to play the game?

If the subscription is showing in your account and unable to access the games, try the following steps:

1. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Ubisoft+ app on your device.

2. Clear the cache on your Xbox console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then unplug the power cord for 30 seconds before plugging it back in and turning the console back on.

If none of these steps work, I recommend reaching out to Ubisoft support for further assistance as they may have additional troubleshooting steps specific to their service. Use the link and submit a ticket request: Information about the Ubisoft+ Multi Access plan | Ubisoft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Zaydin S,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. JohnnyXeo Win User

Xbox one gamehub stats south park fracion but whole total cash glitch

Not sure what is going on but if it is truly a glitch, Ubisoft will figure it out and fix it.
  5. Everts02 Win User

Logitech remote will no longer turn off the Xbox One after the Feb 14th update (using the power button on the remote)

Has anyone figured out a fix to this? It is still not working for me.
  6. PauLaBombz Win User

Why does my monopoly plus keep freezing when playing with my friends?

Unlink the ubisoft account that automatically logs in. If you can try to figure out how to unlink it, it should work.
Thema:

1. Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working - Similar Threads - Anyone figured fix

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  6. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  7. Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?: I have bought a physical copy of the game "Goat Simulator 3" and its 2 DLCs, I have redeemed those 2 codes on my old gen console even tho the game isn't available on old-gen consoles and now I...
  8. Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?: Want to access old account but can't figure out the email for it a4caec48-7a52-4ecb-855f-f02c84ab8894
  9. Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my...: My email is linked to my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account. My son has a new PlayStation and I need to unlink her account and I cannot figure out how to do it on the PlayStation. The simple...
  10. Can anyone help me figure out my network issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me figure out my network issues?: So my Xbox is not connecting to my internet when all my other devices are running on it just fine. When I click to set up wireless network, nothing comes up, not even my network. I can't go...