Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

Discus and support Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/markov1111, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip.

It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips.

submitted by /u/markov1111
    [link] [comments]

/u/markov1111, Apr 30, 2024
  2. Bdm634 Win User

Series S weird sound issue

sooo it appears I may have figured it out. I have a Samsung tv. It just did an update the other day. And it seems the switch in and out of game mode automatically, is causing the sound issue. I turned off the auto game mode switching and left the game mode on permanently, and now the sound doesn’t cut out when changing games or apps. I am curious if anyone else with a Samsung tv is experiencing this
  3. Chainsaw Monday Win User

Certain games on my Xbox series x launch with no sound

I also have the same setup. Xbox Series X conneted to Samsung TV via HDMI. Samsung TV connected to a Klipsch sound bar via HDMI ARC. Experiencing the same issue described by many others.
  4. TooTsRamBLe Win User

Downloaded the last update yesterday and Now the Xbox One doesnt respond.

Me too. The update seemed to take a long time, the xbox one turned off as it was preparing to restart, came up with the error message, I was given the option to restart so I did and that was the last time I could see anything from the xbox one on
    the tv. Just the no signal screen on tv.

I wondered if anyone experiencing this has a Samsung tv as sky tv have been having serious issues with compatibility after background updates on samsung tvs. Could this be a compatibility issue with the tv software and the new xbox one updated software?

Have tried all of the recommended steps, even prepared to do an offline update but it is impossible without some co operation from the xbox one itself!

Interestingly, when I switch on the xbox and the light comes on there is very little start up noises, no loud hard drive initialising as usual, just a quiet high pitch humming. Also the xbox one will not turn off by pressing the xbox one switch once on
    the front of the box, it will only turn off if you hold it down. Neither will it turn on by holding down the xbox button on a controller.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Can anybody help?
  5. KillerKidC Win User

Resolution Defaulting to 480p with LG C2

I previously used an older Samsung 4K tv and experienced none of these issues but have since gotten rid of it. The Samsung tv was only capable of 4K resolution at 60hz and did not support features like VRR, 120hz, or Dolby Vision.

This problem seems common with LG OLED tvs across the various models based on other threads and reports online. It's hard telling if the tv or Xbox is the source of the issue but reports on this issue go back years so it's frustrating that this is still an issue
  6. Twizted Team Win User

XBox One turns on but TV not recognizing any input from the HDMI

Hello!

I too have a Samsung TV though I have never experienced this issue before personally. You could try unplugging the HDMI cable from both the console and the TV and reconnect them. Try another HDMI port on the TV or if you have a spare HDMI cable you could
    try using that. Just some ideas you can try to pin point the issue and to resolve. Please let us know if any of this helped.

Fibre
Thema:

Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

1. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?. - Similar Threads - Anyone experiencing issues

2. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?: since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is...
  3. Anyone experienced this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone experienced this issue?: My Xbox one s doesn’t update games anymore. When trying to download a game it will update to 9.31gb and stop showing the mb/s meter and cease to download further. I have soft rest the Xbox twice...
  4. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  5. Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?: When I launch and Cloud Game it loads fine to menu screen and then after a few seconds i get a server diconnected message and straight away a controller diconnected error, if i try to load into...
  6. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  7. is anyone experiencing a mute glitch in MW2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is anyone experiencing a mute glitch in MW2?: so, every time I load my game up none of my notifications come through and everyone in my lobby is muted. I cannot send out invites or accept another invite. also, everyone name is showing red and...
  8. Is anyone experiencing a issue where your Xbox cuts off mid game?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone experiencing a issue where your Xbox cuts off mid game?: I heard the sound glitching and then my Xbox series abruptly cut off mid-game submitted by /u/Potential-Farm-2425 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  10. Is anyone else experiencing game disconnection issues on forza?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else experiencing game disconnection issues on forza?: Every time when I log on to the game it starts to lag then kick me off, I’ve noticed people complaining about it too 3bcb1a6c-e71f-4f7b-80af-601e91f890eb