Anyone else's netflix not working

Discus and support Anyone else's netflix not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is anyone else having problems with netflix because i am it won't load then it gives me a message saying theres no internet when i'm online i've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K 3 ShorT FuZe, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Anyone else's netflix not working

is anyone else having problems with netflix because i am it won't load then it gives me a message saying theres no internet when i'm online i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and even a hard reset and it only works for one episode then it stops working
    is it my xbox or is it just netflix

:)

K 3 ShorT FuZe, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Rebelled
    Rebelled Guest
    Console is linked to someone elses's Netflix

How can I change this? I was using someone else's netflix a few months back to test something out, I do not speak to that person anymore. I renewed my netflix today and noticed that my console keeps going on that person's netflix.. Which wasn't working until
    I reactivated mine. I've contacted Netflix support who told me to contact microsoft support.. who then told me to come here.

I've tried different things and every single time I open netflix, I'm on that persons account. Can anyone help?

Rebelled, Jan 28, 2014
  3. vect0r
    vect0r Guest
    Netflix laggy

Does anyone else have problems with Netflix being laggy or switching to low quality? I pay for faster internet, and other apps don't seem to have much of an issue. Hulu Plus plays well, and Netflix even works perfectly on the computer.

vect0r, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Anyone else's netflix not working