Anyone else unable to open the xbox app?

Discus and support Anyone else unable to open the xbox app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its been crashing and freezing when I play Football Manager 24, I've downloaded the new app from the app store and all I get is ablack screen with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BCShark, Jan 13, 2024.

1. BCShark
    BCShark Guest

Its been crashing and freezing when I play Football Manager 24, I've downloaded the new app from the app store and all I get is ablack screen with the xbox sign and nothing else Anyone else unable to open the xbox app? :(

:)

BCShark, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi BCShark, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear it.

Have you tried to run a system scan?

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Type this command: sfc /scannow

Press Enter.

If any error is found, follow the prompts to fix it.

Then use the DISM command.

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Then, repair the Xbox App:

Please, repair the XBOX app installation:

Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Repair

Let me know if it works!
  3. MrJozerdan Win User

Halo Infinite Gamepass for Windows Stuck in Keyboard and Mouse Mode When Playing With Controller

That worked! Thank you so much. Note for anyone else that I did have to open the xbox app and choose to sign in before relaunching the game.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Anyone elses Xbox app stuck in a opening loop on PC?

Hello Chandler, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with the Xbox app on your PC. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Restart gaming services: Go to Windows services, search for “Gaming services,” and click “Restart.”
    Restart your PC: Sometimes a simple restart can solve many problems.
    Check network problems: Check if there are any problems with your Internet connection.
    Set the correct date and time: Make sure your system's date and time are set correctly.
    Run the Windows Store troubleshooter: You can find this option in Windows Settings.
    Reset and repair the Xbox app: Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features, select the Xbox app, click Advanced, then click Reset.
    Clear the Microsoft Store cache: Open the command prompt as administrator and enter the command wsreset.exe.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  5. Beefyguy3000 Win User

Black Screen When pressing Xbox Button

I'm having a problem with my xbox one, it makes me click on app and certain stuff multiple times to open up im not sure if its just me or is anyone else having this problem?
  6. ImmuneUniform9 Win User

Unable to open app.

Same app problem on Win 8.1.

Come on, give some fix suggestion.
Thema:

1. Anyone else unable to open the xbox app? - Similar Threads - Anyone else unable

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?: I have a mysterious 5GB update pending. That seems like a full OS update to me. My console got banned for unknown reasons. Had zero strikes etc and i have no way to get any information about the...
  6. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  7. Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?: I started having this issue about a week ago where my Xbox is somehow detecting an Ethernet cable when I don’t have one and it won’t let me connect to my WiFi and not sure how to fix, sometimes...
  8. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  9. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  10. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...