Anyone else since the latest update having their Xbox randomly crash?

Discus and support Anyone else since the latest update having their Xbox randomly crash? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X has been randomly freezing while doing just about anything (watching a video or playing a game) and making this weird brrrrrrrr sound... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DareDiablo, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Anyone else since the latest update having their Xbox randomly crash?

My Xbox Series X has been randomly freezing while doing just about anything (watching a video or playing a game) and making this weird brrrrrrrr sound and then resetting. It’s done it twice so far today. Any idea why?

submitted by /u/DareDiablo
    [link] [comments]

/u/DareDiablo, Jul 12, 2023
  2. ATR0X Win User

Game Pass PC games crashing to desktop

Does anyone have any suggestions for this issue? I installed a new windows update today and Outer Wilds still crashes to desktop randomly.
  3. Ninja4Bravo Win User

NEW console update

Not sure bout anyone else but since this new update my live has been constantly crashing, what is the deal Microsoft? please fix this issue!
  4. Skratte Win User

Xbox one wifi connection failure

Is anyone else showing a failed update under the latest update status?
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Can't delete messages on Xbox one s

Since the latest update I have not been able to delete any of the messages. Ive tried to delete them multiple times. Is anyone else having this issue? Any advice is welcomed.
    have you tried the mobile app or on the pc
  6. McToozle Win User

blu ray player stuttering

I am now having this issue with my blu ray player app on the xbox one as well. I was watching movies fine until the latest update. Randomly I will have a pause(screen goes black and no audio) for a second or two and then playback resumes. It's a problem
    with the app and how it buffers/caches or the xbox itself is doing something in the background and interrupting the app.

If I rewind and playback the same spot there are no problems. Something is randomly affecting the blu ray playback. It's happening like every 20minutes for me since the latest xbox update.

Their is definitely a software issue that needs to be addressed.
Thema:

Anyone else since the latest update having their Xbox randomly crash?

1. Anyone else since the latest update having their Xbox randomly crash? - Similar Threads - Anyone else since

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?: I have a mysterious 5GB update pending. That seems like a full OS update to me. My console got banned for unknown reasons. Had zero strikes etc and i have no way to get any information about the...
  6. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  7. Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?: I started having this issue about a week ago where my Xbox is somehow detecting an Ethernet cable when I don’t have one and it won’t let me connect to my WiFi and not sure how to fix, sometimes...
  8. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  9. Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...: Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my captures seems to upload, I don’t know what to do exactly. Let me know if you know how to fix it or if...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...