Anyone else seen [mod removed] in Minecraft?

Discus and support Anyone else seen [mod removed] in Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Randomly spawned into my world and now has my address and threatened me with it and he ordered be to kill my dog (on Minecraft) and he'll leave me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Damian Reynolds, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Anyone else seen [mod removed] in Minecraft?

Randomly spawned into my world and now has my address and threatened me with it and he ordered be to kill my dog (on Minecraft) and he'll leave me alone for now so I don't know what to do

:)

Damian Reynolds, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Damian Reynolds Win User

It wasn't a real person it's herobrine who's a Minecraft Creppypasta thing which was apparently put in the game by an ex mojang employee
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Damian, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear someone you didn’t know entered to your world and threatened you in that way.
    If you remember the username of this player, if highly encourage you to report this by following the instructions below:

https://help.minecraft.net/content/minecraft-ne...

Additionally, I encourage you to change your multiplayer permissions, to allow only your friends to enter your world.
  4. SaviorMoney Win User

Anyone else seen these hacks/mods in GTAO?

The most obvious hack/mod that I have seen recently is the world record times on some of the races. The world record for Downtown Underground is just over 6 seconds.There is absolutely no legitimate way to finish that track in 6 seconds. My best time is
    58 seconds and that is in GTA mode, using nothing but boosts with a fully upgraded Adder. The world record for Criminal Records is just over 1 second. If Rockstar is gonna reset the characters of people who exploited glitches, perhaps they should consider
    resetting these world record times as well. The record times for some of these races is ridiculous
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

If you run them over, they will eventually die. I agree; very annoying.
  6. bigJ7678 Win User

Don't think he was in passive because I thought when someone was in passive mode their icon was a circle with a line through it. His was just a white dot, not to mention he was firing his weapon on foot.

Note: I play free aim so there is no locking, but it still wouldn't fire if the reticle was on him.
Thema:

1. Anyone else seen [mod removed] in Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Anyone else mod

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?: I have a mysterious 5GB update pending. That seems like a full OS update to me. My console got banned for unknown reasons. Had zero strikes etc and i have no way to get any information about the...
  6. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  7. Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?: I started having this issue about a week ago where my Xbox is somehow detecting an Ethernet cable when I don’t have one and it won’t let me connect to my WiFi and not sure how to fix, sometimes...
  8. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  9. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  10. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...