Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100%

Discus and support Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100% in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Boot Xbox and go to the Microsoft Store. Select Subscriptions. This triggers a Store update on my system where I see the progress bar in the Guide.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/w8_st8, Sep 16, 2023.

1. /u/w8_st8
    /u/w8_st8 Guest

1. Boot Xbox and go to the Microsoft Store.
    2. Select Subscriptions. This triggers a Store update on my system where I see the progress bar in the Guide.
    3. Return Home and go to My Games & Apps. I see a progress bar for the Microsoft Store.
    4. Once it reaches 42.89MB (100%) does it disappear from your Guide, but gets stuck in your Queue?

I waited for hours and it's still there. When I reboot, the Queue is cleared. But if I follow the above steps, it reproduces the problem. Do you have this issue?

submitted by /u/w8_st8
    [link] [comments]

/u/w8_st8, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Microsoft store update stuck at 100% but will not install

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Store. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

I understand that you have already performed both Factory resets keep my games and apps and removed everything yet the issue remains.

Based on the information I've gathered, there were gamers who experienced the same issue as well with no apparent solution. Some of them had this issue resolved by itself. Kindly try to perform this workaround that was used by a user who managed to resolve the issue:

> Close the Microsoft store on the home menu with the start Button while it's on the download queue.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t/e5f6c02f-2452-4047-9ed0-82a8352f6d7a?page=3

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. jacktastic3D Win User

Installing 100% ERROR...

I can't pause it as it's just stuck on the "updating... 100%" and not doing anything else.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Microsoft soft store stuck on 100%

5. Stuart James_ Win User

Didn't work for me so I cancelled the update and it disappeared. Checked for updates and none available so I guess it worked.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Jaydenpiasecki,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue with Microsoft store that does not stop updating even after reaching to 100% completion. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We appreciate for trying some steps to help the issue in your end. It seems that the update is looping in your Xbox console and resetting does not help. We are going to perform other troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue.

1. Power cycle your Xbox console.

• Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds, and then unplug the console's power cable and wait 10 seconds. Plug the power cable back in, and then press the Xbox button on the front of your console to turn it back on.
    2. Try turning off the auto updates temporarily.

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates.
    • Under Updates, try not selecting automatic updates for games and apps.
    3. If the issue persists, try setting your device to offline for a while.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100% - Similar Threads - Anyone else seeing

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?: I have a mysterious 5GB update pending. That seems like a full OS update to me. My console got banned for unknown reasons. Had zero strikes etc and i have no way to get any information about the...
  6. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  7. Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?: I started having this issue about a week ago where my Xbox is somehow detecting an Ethernet cable when I don’t have one and it won’t let me connect to my WiFi and not sure how to fix, sometimes...
  8. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  9. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  10. Would anyone else like to see 4wd/2wd mode in Forza 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would anyone else like to see 4wd/2wd mode in Forza 5?: Wondering if anyone else would like to have the ability to switch 4wd to 2wd mode? Think this would be an awesome feature especially on pickups and offroaders. 0b049e1a-1cb5-4fa2-aa33-287aede3fd59