Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

Discus and support Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DareDiablo, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have achievements”.

I’ve already reported this but wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue.

submitted by /u/DareDiablo
    [link] [comments]

/u/DareDiablo, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Maw N Paw Win User

Disconnect from XBL and lost profile.

It has happened to everyone. Has anyone else tried to view other players achievements? They aren't showing anyone's achievement scores or games they have played.
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Anyone else notice...

Yea, I never realized the Castle was acutally called "Dour." I don't think it's brought up in conversation with NPC's who may mention "Castle Dour." Oh well... goofy-a** mistake. Glad it made some people chuckle.
  4. Boudreaux68 Win User

Anyone else notice...

Yes, it is the door to Castle Dour
  5. RacoonPete Win User

Anyone else notice...

The name of the Castle is actually Dour.
  6. II BiGDaDDiE II Win User

Anyone else notice....

Oh Ha Ha Ha. I just got your old joke. Sorry Bro your right my sense of humor forgot when some guy calls me and my buddies for weeks and years on end ........ garbage, spray n prayers, skillless , mindless, buttom of the barrel , unskilled, and on and
    and on and on and on . My bad. Maybe just maybe its not the COD mindset you talk so wisely about EVERY EFFFIN day its your personal narrow mindset we should be laughing at...and we do.

How do you know the mindset of the players on a game you never played?? Can I have a magic ball too ?

Oh and I didn't just join the douchbags BTW .......ask your buddies I am the dam captain
Thema:

Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

1. Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games? - Similar Threads - Anyone else noticing

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?: I have a mysterious 5GB update pending. That seems like a full OS update to me. My console got banned for unknown reasons. Had zero strikes etc and i have no way to get any information about the...
  6. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  7. Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?: I started having this issue about a week ago where my Xbox is somehow detecting an Ethernet cable when I don’t have one and it won’t let me connect to my WiFi and not sure how to fix, sometimes...
  8. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  9. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  10. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...