Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak?

Discus and support Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a 68 week streak on Xbox Rewards and should be getting 2500 bonus points each week. But for the last 5 weeks, I have been getting the standard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CoolAsLife, Jan 11, 2024.

1. CoolAsLife
    CoolAsLife Guest

I have a 68 week streak on Xbox Rewards and should be getting 2500 bonus points each week. But for the last 5 weeks, I have been getting the standard 100 points, not the expected 2500.

I have a ticket open with Xbox Rewards Support and I send them weekly photos on my completed set, and the missing bonus points.

But they just repeated tell me is that my streak is correct and in tact. My streak it not the issue, but instead it's the missing 12,500 points for the last 5 weeks.

Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

:)

CoolAsLife, Jan 11, 2024
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

I don't recall ever receiving 2500 points for each week of a streak. I've only seen the every 10 week streak at 2500.

[​IMG]

As you can see in this picture, I last received 2500 points for 100 weeks and will get another 2500 at 110 weeks and again at 120 weeks.
  3. whiteknight4646 Win User

No all my Microsoft Rewards re working normally at the moment
  4. VisitorQ2 Win User

Microsoft rewards app

I hope it gets fixed soon as don't want to loose my weekly streak.
  5. Tormaz Win User

Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been...

The daily streak bonus is based entirely on the daily set. You can do 0 searches as long as you complete the daily set every day.
  6. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Gamepass Quests

I personally have just been going for the Xbox Weekly series to add up points. The only thing I find frustrating is that it truly is weekly and has no forgiveness. If you take a week vacation you could lose a long streak you've built up. So it would be
    great to have a point where you get at least a one time pass if you fail to complete a week.
Thema:

1. Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak? - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  3. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  4. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  5. Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all: I got banned on one of my account and suspended on 2 other account for no reason at all the Xbox website doesn’t want to tell me why. Anyone else having this problem?...
  6. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  7. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  8. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...
  9. Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when...: Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when installing the game? The error code seems to be 0x87e0000f, but any other game I try to download off game...
  10. Is anyone else not getting notifications when their friends are online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else not getting notifications when their friends are online: I can't seem to get notifications to show on my phone or Xbox when favorited friends get online and it's kind getting annoying. If anyone else is having this problem please help...