Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

Discus and support Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to take a trip back to that era as I didn't get the chance to. All I've had in the last 5 years is modern this and that. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mattn520, Mar 25, 2014.

  1. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest

    Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?


    I would like to take a trip back to that era as I didn't get the chance to. All I've had in the last 5 years is modern this and that.
     
    Mafivee, Mar 26, 2014
    #31
  2. JUICE 5150
    JUICE 5150 Guest
    @Silky, does Sniper Elite 3 have a on line multi-player (i.e Team Death Match etc)
     
    JUICE 5150, Mar 26, 2014
    #32
  3. im more interested in watching both COD and Battlefield series DIE and stop being redone.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Mar 27, 2014
    #33
  4. Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

    ok lets get something straight cod world at war was epic. 1942 was sweet. when those companies sold out to there owners that's when the problems started. the scale that these games are on now is huge. so at least they still make games but yes the wwII games
    were the best. so I welcome a redo in HD. NAZI ZOMBIES OK.
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Oct 31, 2018
    #34
  5. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

    I would actually rather have a new series completely taking on a WW2 era game. There was a game released on 360 called Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty which took the viewpoint of an American World War 2 soldier if the Germans were winning. Unfortunately,
    the game was awful and I cancelled my pre-order immediately after playing the demo but it's definitely the kind of concept that I'd welcome with open arms, putting a twist on a classic idea.
  6. Mattn520 Win User

    Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

    I also agree WaW was very good. I also liked COD3 I think it was. I think in order to make the genre fresh and new again is to get rid of most of the same old perks and attachments. Hate the killsteaks too. I think it was just fine for 3, 5, and 7 kills
    gets everyone the same thing. Mostly, the chopper in MW kill streak was tough, but not hard to eventually shoot down if you had one other player on your team helping.

    Also I would rather most troops be carrying more historically accurate rifles but it wouldn't be as fair as the Americans had the Garand as the standard issued infantry weapon whereas the Kar98 was the German. Ways around this would be maps the size of
    BF3. Some of those maps actually meet distances where submachine guns would actually be at a disadvantage. Then mix in some buildings and trenches to make those weapons better than the rifles. Mostly, great maps would make the games better.
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

    i prefered COD3 infact i still have COD3 wasnt it COD3 that had medic boxes and ammo boxes for ur team mates
  8. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

    Yeah cod 2 was great and the campaign was soooooo hard. It would be nice to have it back and have just plain multi player with no kill streaks no scopes on guns besides the sniper. Honestly though I think the whole FPS genre is getting stale its seems like
    every couple of months a new FPS game comes out.
  9. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

    Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

    im more interested in watching both COD and Battlefield series DIE and stop being redone.
Thema:

Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

Loading...
  1. Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again? - Similar Threads - Anyone else interested

  2. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  3. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  4. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  5. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  7. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  8. is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?

    in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments]
  9. Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments]
  10. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...