Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

Discus and support Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hell yes I would love to see Ww2 done on the xboxone with more effects and better graphics. Cod 2 is still the best Singleplayer WW2 campaign I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mattn520, Mar 25, 2014.

  1. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

    Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?


    Hell yes I would love to see Ww2 done on the xboxone with more effects and better graphics. Cod 2 is still the best Singleplayer WW2 campaign I've played ( on Veteran) and closely followed by WAW. Cod 3 Singleplayer was terrible and had bad checkpoints.
    It did have a really great MP though ( bikes with sidecars) and felt like a battlefield although the maps were still on the small side.
     
    RippenHarra, Mar 25, 2014
    #16
  2. The Best cod to date is WAW imho, there is no war game as dark as this. The stories had been chosen as the nastiest though there would be so much more that hadn't been covered. Such a quality game, give it to treyarch.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 25, 2014
    #17
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    Going back to semi auto SKS's, no red dots, night vision..... old school..... would be a very nice change, IMHO.
     
    kingvas78, Mar 25, 2014
    #18
  4. Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

    I would love a new ww2 game or even a ww1 trench warfair game style
     
    Michael1003-5B696F17-699D-4CBB-8880-870CD16DE0C3, Mar 25, 2014
    #19
  5. WW1 WW2 Korea Vietnam War. I would love one of those.
     
    Fear2Eternity, Mar 25, 2014
    #20
  6. COD WAW was by far THE best COD IMO. 4 player co-op, 4 player co-op zombies, perfect WWII campaign and just such an epic game. In fact it is the very last COD I purchased. Now I just rent them, get bored, and return the rental.

    .

    COD3 was also very fun once they got all the server issues resolved. In fact it was the ONLY COD with a true matchmaking. Which actually worked quite well. It was so fun being the medic and hearing "MEDIC!!!" the entire game. Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again? :)
     
    CAMMofTHRONES, Mar 26, 2014
    #21
  7. No.

    I like present and future stuff.
     
    ChasedGibbon45, Mar 26, 2014
    #22
  8. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

    Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

    I would actually like them to drop the COD franchise, and basically start again with a fresh look. Still FPS, but fresh and working.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 26, 2014
    #23
  9. Satsumo
    Satsumo Guest
    I agree with EnenDaveyBoy....

    Also, to be honest I wouldn't buy another COD - they've proven they don't have the guts to push the genre. And certainly wouldn't buy another BF as they've shown they can't be trusted to bring out a product that works.
     
    Satsumo, Mar 26, 2014
    #24
  10. Mattn520
    Mattn520 Guest
    I also agree WaW was very good. I also liked COD3 I think it was. I think in order to make the genre fresh and new again is to get rid of most of the same old perks and attachments. Hate the killsteaks too. I think it was just fine for 3, 5, and 7 kills
    gets everyone the same thing. Mostly, the chopper in MW kill streak was tough, but not hard to eventually shoot down if you had one other player on your team helping.

    Also I would rather most troops be carrying more historically accurate rifles but it wouldn't be as fair as the Americans had the Garand as the standard issued infantry weapon whereas the Kar98 was the German. Ways around this would be maps the size of
    BF3. Some of those maps actually meet distances where submachine guns would actually be at a disadvantage. Then mix in some buildings and trenches to make those weapons better than the rifles. Mostly, great maps would make the games better.
     
    Mattn520, Mar 26, 2014
    #25
  11. I would actually rather have a new series completely taking on a WW2 era game. There was a game released on 360 called Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty which took the viewpoint of an American World War 2 soldier if the Germans were winning. Unfortunately,
    the game was awful and I cancelled my pre-order immediately after playing the demo but it's definitely the kind of concept that I'd welcome with open arms, putting a twist on a classic idea.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Mar 26, 2014
    #26
  12. If they make another COD it really needs to have player controllable vehicles again. COD3 had jeeps and tanks, WAW had tanks. Those really helped break the norm of the COD series where you typically just run and gun. Vehicles truly create a much more
    suspenseful and strategic gameplay IMO. When you remove all the vehicles, its just too dang boring to me and way to repetitive. Again, just my opinion but that's a huge part of why I liked COD3 and WAW the most. Those 2 games took the risk and broke away
    from the norm. Playlists with and without vehicles.
     
    CAMMofTHRONES, Mar 26, 2014
    #27
  13. Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

    The vehicles in CoD3 were great fun but I think as the series evolved in to a much more fast paced, close combat game they became a little unfair and added too much imbalance.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Mar 26, 2014
    #28
  14. Mattn520
    Mattn520 Guest
    Vehicles were fun, until I remember all the posts about they were overpowered and stuff so they mostly took them out. I was huge on the vehicles, I loved using them against teams that simply would not switch to bazookas and anti tank weapons and just own
    and laugh when they got upset. Then finally when they would jump into a tank and I'd grab a bazooka with another squad member and laugh when they complained they couldn't get a kill with the tank.

    Then they listened to the whiners, and took them out. Sad day.
     
    Mattn520, Mar 26, 2014
    #29
  15. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    I would love to see a very well done WWII BF, or COD again. Until that time comes, I will be playing Sniper Elite 3 though Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again? :)
     
    SILKYJJ, Mar 26, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again?

Loading...
  1. Anyone else interested in COD or BF going WWII again? - Similar Threads - Anyone else interested

  2. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  3. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  4. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  5. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  7. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  8. is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?

    in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments]
  9. Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments]
  10. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...