Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

Discus and support Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yikesmyguy7392, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far.

submitted by /u/yikesmyguy7392
    [link] [comments]

/u/yikesmyguy7392, Jan 15, 2024
  2. WILDman260 Win User

Xbox one s not playing 4K blurays

I have noticed that since either the latest system update (or possibly Blu-ray app update), normal Blu-ray movies don't upscale to 4k anymore. They only stay at 1080p. I've tried everything, and it only stays at 1080p.

As soon as I go back to the dashboard or play games, it'll revert back to 4k. But as soon as I put a Blu-ray in, back to 1080p. And it was working beautifully before the last system update (the one that released on the 5th August), and Blu-rays all upscaled
    to 4k.

This needs looking in to MS.
  3. PianoIvy346074 Win User

4k Not Working on Seiki Pro SM28UTR

Thank you for the quick reply. I am using the HDMI 2.0 designated port (HDMI 1) as identified in the user's manual. Additionally, I am able to get 4k to display using a different 4k source with this same HDMI port.

One other note, when I enable 4K support in Xbox settings it switches to 4K, but when I say "yes" to keep the settings it reverts back to 1080p @60Hz every time.
  4. BriteSmile21 Win User

Xbox One S and Epson 5040UB

I'm having a similar issue, my projector is getting 4k during game play but not when I put a 4k disc in, it's getting 1080p then. Is this happening with anyone else?
  5. gds1972 Win User

What resolution??

Hi

If your console is connected to a 4K HDR television and you have set the display output setting to 4K there is no need to change the setting on the console back to 1080p when playing non enhanced games.
  6. CannyHarp522072 Win User

4k problems on xbox one s

I am dealing with the same issue. I get everything else in 4k but I pop in a standard blu ray and blinks back down to 1080p. I have yet to try and 4k movies.
Thema:

Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

1. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  4. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  5. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  8. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  9. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  10. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8