Anyone else having issues with game capture?

Discus and support Anyone else having issues with game capture? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by luigi is aws0me, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and then the same issue would happen again. Restarting the console helps but when I switch to a different game it breaks again. I've tried recording with internal storage and external storage and I still get the same issue. Also the captures app also does not load any clips whether its on the Xbox network or on my external drive. I've been seeing that other people have been having the same issue so I'm thinking their is some bug in a recent console update could be causing these issues.

:)

luigi is aws0me, Apr 23, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Anyone else having issues with game capture?