Anyone else have this same problem as me?

Discus and support Anyone else have this same problem as me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've gotten new controllers. I have multiple Xbox consoles. The latest console I own is an Xbox one S. I believe this happened to me once but it then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshuaArters, Jan 12, 2020.

1. JoshuaArters
    JoshuaArters Guest

I've gotten new controllers. I have multiple Xbox consoles. The latest console I own is an Xbox one S. I believe this happened to me once but it then resolved itself. Today as this issue occurred I was playing a game and then immediately my controller
    starts to have connectivity issues. I hoped it was something simple like the batteries dying. Then the controller completely is disconnected and is blinking(slowly). Well it's not the batteries, that's for sure. Now I just need to push the connect button on
    the controller and the Xbox. Easy fix. My controller is turned connection button is turned on making the light blink faster but when I push the one on the Xbox. . . nothing happens. Restarting the Xbox didn't do anything. A hard restart as well. There were
    at times where it turned on and I had the Bluetooth about to connect, but then it gets disconnected. Is there something wrong with the Bluetooth in the Xbox? Anybody know?

:)

JoshuaArters, Jan 12, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: