Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

Discus and support Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Derek Lynch, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Derek Lynch
    Derek Lynch Guest

Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS but isn't 100% reliable anymore. But NOW, my LB doesn't work 100% of the time and it gets me killed during battles because I stand there doing nothing like an idiot pressing my LB over and over frustrated I didn't get my kill or block a hit depending on the game I'm playing. According to the registered status of my controller on the Xbox website, my 1 year manufacturer's warranty expired 12/31/2023 and I didn't even realize contacting customer service about a replacement controller was an OPTION but my goodness... this really expensive controller has become dysfunctional so I'm hoping there's either a homebound remedy to fix this, or Microsoft can offer some grace and help.

:)

Derek Lynch, Feb 23, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: