Anyone else have any issues with the vibration settings not saving with the pro controller...

Discus and support Anyone else have any issues with the vibration settings not saving with the pro controller... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased a pro controller and the vibration settings are saved to my profile (I want the trigger rumble but not the main) and every single... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yourmomsc00king, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Anyone else have any issues with the vibration settings not saving with the pro controller...

I recently purchased a pro controller and the vibration settings are saved to my profile (I want the trigger rumble but not the main) and every single game I've played whether it be through steam or game pass completely disregards my settings and uses rumbles everything. The controller and PC are both up to date and this happens connected via Bluetooth or the cable and no matter what I do, nothing works.

:)

yourmomsc00king, Aug 8, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Anyone else have any issues with the vibration settings not saving with the pro controller on PC?

Hello Yourmomsc00king.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I understand your frustration well but are you sure your controller has this vibration from the triggers? I say this because the controls can have different settings and features.
  3. MarkOler Win User

Xbox One Windows 10 Wireless Adapter Issues

Ok cool, so there is potenitially an app to customize the controller settings.

This still doesn't explain why the controller won't vibrate when used wirelessly. I know for certain the xbox 360 receiver works perfectly, and that a wired xbox one controller does too. So does it not make sense that we have a real issue with vibration
    on a wireless xbone controller?

Can somebody else have the issue I have? Can anybody else confirm a broken vibration feature?
  4. GrumpyBuffalo06 Win User

Elite Series 2 controller and Destiny 2

Is anyone else having an issue when playing Destiny 2 and using the Xbox Companion app to stream to pc, with regards to the vibrations no longer occurring on the Elite series 2 controller?
    I've got a similar issue. I don't stream, i just play D2 on my xbox one and I've noticed that the controller will frequently stop providing vibration feedback while playing, even when the controller is fully charged. Firmware is the latest version, console
    is updated, vibration settings are maxed in the controller settings and turned on in game.

Outside of the game, the vibration works as it should 100% of the time so far. But it's inconsistent in-game. It'll just stop providing feedback, usually for hours at a time.
  5. MCGaminX Win User

Xbox one controller

Hi oTe 3P1C N1NJ4,

Thank you for contact the forums. Did you turn off vibration on the controller entirely or just for the Avengers beta? If you did turn off vibration in the game, you can usually find it in the game's settings. If you have completely turned off vibration
    for the entire controller you find it in
    Settings>Ease of Access > Controller > Vibration settings
    . Please let us know if your still having issues.

Thanks,

MC
  6. snake34T3R Win User

Controller gets stuck

I have the same issue the controller doesnt respond and vibrates, i have a razer blade 17 pro and all drivers updated, running the game at 100+ fps with no performance drop. so same issue youre facing and no solution.
Thema:

Anyone else have any issues with the vibration settings not saving with the pro controller...

1. Anyone else have any issues with the vibration settings not saving with the pro controller... - Similar Threads - Anyone else issues

2. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  8. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  9. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  10. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...