Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

Discus and support Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Azrael008uk"] [quote user="William YZF R1"] Fair enough. I have COD Ghost, DR3, Forza 5 & Halo Spartan. Ryse is apparently too short... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xx TwoFace 007, Jan 7, 2014.

  1. closingracer
    closingracer Guest

    Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?


    [quote user="Azrael008uk"]

    [quote user="William YZF R1"]

    Fair enough. I have COD Ghost, DR3, Forza 5 & Halo Spartan.

    Ryse is apparently too short and marvel Lego doesn't interest me.

    What am I missing?

    [/quote]



    How is "Ryse: Son Of Rome" too short?



    If you stay at home all day because you're on long term sick, benefitis, or because you're extremely affluent and don't have to work any more... any game you buy is gonna be too short.



    "Ryse" is the best launch title of this Generation. Epic Setting. Epic Battles. Epic game.



    It was one of the games I got on Day 1 and I'm still playing it. The low reviews for this game are astonishing, puzzling and just plain wrong to anyone who's played it. The multiplayer is excellent and you'll be a long time before you level your Gladiator
    to 100.



    If you enjoy COD you'll probably enjoy "Battlefield 4" which is pretty epic itself with 64 player battles.



    You can pick up "Zoo Tycoon" for a decent price too. I was lured by the videos from my friends. My wife teased me for getting a "little girl's game" until she saw me playing it and immediately became a "back seat Zookeeper" wanting to see what animals
    and enclosures we can get next and diving into the micromanatement. In a medium saturated with shooters, racers and sports this is a breath of fresh air and a well made one as well.



    I've got "Need For Speed: Rivals" which I was convinced was going to be a poor 360 port, until I saw it running in store and it looked great. Looks like the perfect Next Gen mash up of "Burnout Paradise" and "Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit". Great arcade
    racer when you want a break from the SIM nature of Forza.



    As for your comments regarding "Marvel Lego" you're not only missing out on a great polished game with tons of content but you probably need to purchase Netflix and go watch "Bridget Jones' Diary" instead! (I'm just kidding about the last part... well the
    "Bridget Jones" bit, Lego is an excellent game.



    You also need "Peggle".



    Play and you'll understand why.



    Hope that helps.



    Az





    [/quote]

    Ryse got boring pretty quickly and bland as well
     
    closingracer, Jan 8, 2014
    #31
  2. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    Ryse is short, but i found it enjoyable and worth it, however i can see how a lot of people should wait until it is cheap. i have only gone back to my 360 for HBOGO, Crunchyroll and Bioshock Infinite but only because i haven't finished it yet. Peggle is
    a good time, i find myself smiling more while play this game than any other game in recent memory.
     
    Zero Divided, Jan 8, 2014
    #32
  3. SP Rhino
    SP Rhino Guest
    I have most of the launch lineup for X1, i also have a large 360 collection most of which havent been finished, so i spend my time between, X1, 360, PS4 and Wii U, lol, so as you can imagine, i dont make tha much headway anywhere, but i love my games, so
    i enjoy whichever machine is switched on, this is enough without trying to find time to switch on one of my retro consoles, mainly PS2 and original Xbox.
     
    SP Rhino, Jan 8, 2014
    #33
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

    Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

    [quote user="ClosingRacer"]

    Ryse got boring pretty quickly and bland as well

    [/quote]



    For you maybe.



    For me it's still great on the 2nd playthrough.



    There's something about killing people as a Roman Centurion that never get's old, especially as new moves are still unlocking.
     
    Azrael008uk, Jan 9, 2014
    #34
  5. [quote user="William YZF R1"]

    Wow, you have more hours than me (819) but I still get drawn back.

    [/quote]

    What the? 819 hours? That's crazy. I think the longest I played a game was Fallout 3 and that was maybe 200 hours max.
     
    BizarroMantis, Jan 9, 2014
    #35
  6. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    I too am loving ryse. I'm on my third play through of the campaign and just hit level 40 in multiplayer. To me it's been the surprise of the launch line up. All the other games I own I knew exactly what to expect and wasn't surprised by any of them. I do
    love them all but seriously at the end of the battlefield is just another battlefield and FIFA is just another FIFA. Where as ryse was something I didn't really expect to like that much but I was given it as a Chrissy present and I'm absolutely loving it.
    Personal opinion of course.
     
    DuFFuL, Jan 9, 2014
    #36
  7. kuruczpa
    kuruczpa Guest
    I wish I had more time to play... between my gf, school, work, and family, I am finding it hard to have some time to play!! I only have BF4 and Madden 25 and love them both.
     
    kuruczpa, Jan 9, 2014
    #37
  8. Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

    [quote user="William YZF R1"]

    [quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

    My kids are all over that Lego Marvel super heroes for the X1...that game is addicting!!!! plus it plays and looks great.

    [/quote]

    Thats great but I am 56.

    '

    I currently enjoy playing ME3 online.

    [/quote]I am 42 and enjoy the game better than my kids.
     
    IngameInstincts, Jan 9, 2014
    #38
  9. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Haven't been back to my 360 since this console launched. I still play dr3 eventhough I'm maxed out at 50 lol. I probably have the most hours on bf4 though. Thinking about picking up nba2k14 haven't decided yet.. But with kids work and stuff don't get
    to play as much as I want to Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360? :)
     
    Merlin4421, Jan 9, 2014
    #39
  10. THE PRIS0NER
    THE PRIS0NER Guest
    Actually... I thought I would but between Dead Rising3, Fifa and Forza 5, I've had no desire to fire it up yet.
     
    THE PRIS0NER, Jan 9, 2014
    #40
  11. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    I stopped playing mine for a month. The lack of headsets and new controllers make FPS games less fun...not to mention I have more friends on the 360 and.....the interface on the one makes it way too difficult to make new friends. It's weak sauce. The
    lower population on the one also makes it more laggy for me.

    In a year I'm sure a lot of this will be worked out and I wont look back.
     
    CODukes4, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. IngameInstincts Win User

    Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

    [quote user="William YZF R1"]

    [quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

    My kids are all over that Lego Marvel super heroes for the X1...that game is addicting!!!! plus it plays and looks great.

    [/quote]

    Thats great but I am 56.

    '

    I currently enjoy playing ME3 online.

    [/quote]I am 42 and enjoy the game better than my kids.
  13. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

    Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

    I never left my 360. I'm sure there are a few games on the One that might interest me, but I don't feel like they're "must have". The 360 on the other hand is absolutely polluted with awesome games I havent' played yet, and they sell for under $20 now.
    The next year is going to be a gold mine of cheap gaming. Then, when the One's dashboard has been tweaked, and all the patches applied, a new raft of cutting edge titles should make the console worth the purchase.
  14. drivesafely Win User

    Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

    My kids have choice of x1 and 360 with both versions of most launch titles and they are playing the 360. None of their friends have the x1 yet and they like online play
  15. DocHolliday 7 Win User

    Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

    I haven't touched my 360, since Nov 22nd.
  16. Goatsnatcher Win User

    Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

    Ryse is the first game ever that has made me feel a little "funny headed" when playing. Never had any problems playing games, my eye's are perfect and I don't suffer motion sickness. When I'm playing Ryse and I spin the camera/character, I have to look away
    from the screen, it doesn't make me feel sick or anything like that, it sort of makes my head feel like it's being crushed, I get the same feeling watching 3D movies.
Thema:

Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

Loading...
  1. Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360? - Similar Threads - Anyone Else Gone

  2. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  3. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  4. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  5. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  7. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  8. is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?

    in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments]
  9. Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments]
  10. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...