Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

Discus and support Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OMG blinx, that poor sod was geared up to be the XBOX mascot. Where is he now? Probably up to his eyes in cat nip. In sure I saw him on "animals gone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xx TwoFace 007, Jan 7, 2014.

  1. Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?


    OMG blinx, that poor sod was geared up to be the XBOX mascot.

    Where is he now? Probably up to his eyes in cat nip. In sure I saw him on "animals gone bad."
     
    MazdaSpeedNinja, Jan 7, 2014
    #16
  2. SI Fallen
    SI Fallen Guest
    I just got mine in the mail and I know I won't be putting it down anytime soon. Only thing that is killing me is the damn install times on games.
     
    SI Fallen, Jan 7, 2014
    #17
  3. Never left the 360 and have no intention of doing so. XBone - Over priced, Over rated and soon will be Over the Hill.

    Shame some of the people on here don't know a MS employee that will tell you the true story.

    Apart from the fan boys there are also MS employees posting on these forums to knock any of the haters of their beloved new console.
     
    RustyBucket21, Jan 8, 2014
    #18
  4. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

    Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

    As the best game out (GTA5) is not available next gen i find myself going back to that every now and again. Fight Night has also been drawing me back recently.
     
    Boas BS5, Jan 8, 2014
    #19
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    [quote user="RustyBucket21"]

    Never left the 360 and have no intention of doing so. XBone - Over priced, Over rated and soon will be Over the Hill.

    [/quote]

    Wow.



    Never get one or you're gonna cry so hard!!!
     
    Azrael008uk, Jan 8, 2014
    #20
  6. [quote user="William YZF R1"]

    [quote user=""]

    I love ME3 online

    BioWare Social Network

    [/quote]

    Wow, you have more hours than me (819) but I still get drawn back.

    '

    I am suffering though after a break since Xbox One launch my FQE seems more squishy than I remember.

    .

    I usually play Gold but sometimes get thrown into a Plat with no gear on...,

    [/quote]

    yeah i got a couple hundred on ya lol. I just kinda got burnt out. espcially did so many diffferenet builds, maxed pretty much everything out etc etc. I've even resorted to crazy games like the all volus melee game. all we could use was the worst volus
    and melee, decoy, and shield boost IIRC. got a video of it on youtube lol
     
    Upinya Slayin, Jan 8, 2014
    #21
  7. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    I've gone back to 360 but not because I'm bored of the one. There is still some great games on there, which is why I kept it. Red dead redemption, il2 sturmovik, even some ace combat. And many more. I love the xbox one but I also still love the 360. It's
    a great machine with some great titles. There is definitely room in my house for two consoles. I think for a long time there will be. Oh and a pc as well. To many games. Wish I could clone myself!
     
    DuFFuL, Jan 8, 2014
    #22
  8. Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

    I haven't touched my 360, since Nov 22nd.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Jan 8, 2014
    #23
  9. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    I've still got my 360 but I haven't touched it since I got my Xbox One a few weeks ago. I will have to eventually go back to my 360 to play The Walking Dead S2 E1 game.
     
    DWoodbine, Jan 8, 2014
    #24
  10. [quote user="Saber Sh4dow"]

    And @william (OP)...honestly bro,if you havnt got AC4, lego marvel,ryse and zoo tycoon as sandstorm and azurel have mentioned above,even if they dont appeal to you,dont listen to the reviews m8,honestly and with 30 plus years off gaming,
    they are all awesome on xb1.You will also not want to traumitise your eyes any more once you see them in your gaming room. Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360? :)

    [/quote]

    Lego Marvels Superheroes, is a blast! It's fun even for an adult. ...and there is plenty of replay value (beyond the story campaign). Looks great on XO, and with very few load screens.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Jan 8, 2014
    #25
  11. drivesafely
    drivesafely Guest
    My kids have choice of x1 and 360 with both versions of most launch titles and they are playing the 360. None of their friends have the x1 yet and they like online play
     
    drivesafely, Jan 8, 2014
    #26
  12. I never left my 360. I'm sure there are a few games on the One that might interest me, but I don't feel like they're "must have". The 360 on the other hand is absolutely polluted with awesome games I havent' played yet, and they sell for under $20 now.
    The next year is going to be a gold mine of cheap gaming. Then, when the One's dashboard has been tweaked, and all the patches applied, a new raft of cutting edge titles should make the console worth the purchase.
     
    Dance CaravanDJ Service, Jan 8, 2014
    #27
  13. RooK53
    RooK53 Guest

    Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

    [quote user="Back Lot Basher"]

    I never left my 360. I'm sure there are a few games on the One that might interest me, but I don't feel like they're "must have". The 360 on the other hand is absolutely polluted with awesome games I havent' played yet, and they sell for under $20 now.
    The next year is going to be a gold mine of cheap gaming. Then, when the One's dashboard has been tweaked, and all the patches applied, a new raft of cutting edge titles should make the console worth the purchase.

    [/quote]

    AGREE!

    When the XBO catches up to the 360, then I MAY get one...
     
    RooK53, Jan 8, 2014
    #28
  14. There must be allot of gamers with unplayed 360/PS3 games? I myself have a huge list of games yet to play. I do it in this order, Ps3, 360, XB1, thats the cycle until I've finished my unplayed games. After then it will be XB1, PS4, Steam box? I buy games
    every weekend Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360? ;)
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 8, 2014
    #29
  15. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    [quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

    mine collects dust. I wish i had more time to play the X1 but with work,family,gf,bills,chores etc i can barely keep up. Maybe you should go outside a little?

    [/quote]

    Such a cliche post.
     
    Mafivee, Jan 8, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

Loading...
  1. Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360? - Similar Threads - Anyone Else Gone

  2. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  3. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  4. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  5. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  7. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  8. is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?

    in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments]
  9. Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments]
  10. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...