Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

Discus and support Anyone else get suspended over false complaints? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brooke Boyd1, Jul 11, 2023.

1. Brooke Boyd1
    Brooke Boyd1 Guest

I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of people reported complaints against me . Getting suspended over false complaints when I don’t even join random peoples parties etc real nice… and the best part it won’t let me file an appeal or anything. Yet they don’t even give you actual information.

:)

Brooke Boyd1, Jul 11, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Brooke Boyd1,

I’m sorry to hear that. According to Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers, if you did something that violates the Microsoft Services Agreement, your account may have been suspended.

The Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team reviews data grabbed at the time of the report (message, voice etc.) and issues the relevant punishment if you have violated the code of conduct. If you have been issued a suspension, you will need to visit https://enforcement.xbox.com and submit a case review.

our support boundaries are limited and what we can do or recommend on our end as Community Moderators is for you to report it on this link, Enforcement history | Xbox Support. I would highly suggest for you to enter details as comprehensive as possible so that the team who handles this form will be able to assist and take action.

[​IMG]

Note: Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

We hope this helps and it's even better to connect with the right support, where you can get dedicated assistance, experts will provide accurate answers to you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Atherza Win User

False complaints

Xbox does look into all cases, so false complaints will not get your son suspended.
  4. Smwutches Win User

false com ban

The reporting system isn't a toy, maybe don't play with it.
    Exactly. You can also get suspended for filing false complaints.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

False Reports?

Well he has lied.If it was automated then it would be abused & people would be getting suspended unjustly all of the time.

The enforcement team investigate EVERY complaint.If someone is found to be filing a lot of false complaints then they will get suspended or even banned.
  6. Smwutches Win User

False complaints

The enforcement team investigates every complaint they receive. They will only issue a suspension/ban if they determine you have done something to violate the code of conduct/terms of service. Otherwise, if they determined they are false complaints and
    the user issuing them does those a lot, they can be suspended for false complaints.
Thema:

1. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints? - Similar Threads - Anyone else suspended

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?: I have a mysterious 5GB update pending. That seems like a full OS update to me. My console got banned for unknown reasons. Had zero strikes etc and i have no way to get any information about the...
  6. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  7. Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?: I started having this issue about a week ago where my Xbox is somehow detecting an Ethernet cable when I don’t have one and it won’t let me connect to my WiFi and not sure how to fix, sometimes...
  8. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  9. Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all: I got banned on one of my account and suspended on 2 other account for no reason at all the Xbox website doesn’t want to tell me why. Anyone else having this problem?...
  10. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...