Anyone else get a Black screen when loading a game?

Discus and support Anyone else get a Black screen when loading a game? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It started with NBA 2k first. I would get the title screen and then black with no end. Now its doing it with Ghosts. The only solution I found is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tsglass, Jan 29, 2014.

1. tsglass
    tsglass Guest

It started with NBA 2k first. I would get the title screen and then black with no end. Now its doing it with Ghosts. The only solution I found is turning off console and unplugging the power brick and reboot.

:)

tsglass, Jan 29, 2014
  2. bluefuel318
    bluefuel318 Guest
    Long loading exiting your new Hearthfire home

I built the small house at Lakeview Manor. Whenever I enter it, it's a quick loading screen, but when I exit, I get a long loading screen, like you do when you fast travel. At my home in Whiterun, I get only a short loading screen when both entering and
    exiting the house. Does anyone else have that issue?

bluefuel318, Jan 29, 2014
  3. vvhiskyy
    vvhiskyy Guest
    xbox freezes when loading matches

sometimes (rarely. but has happened multiple times) when loading into a match before the loading screen comes up, my screen goes black and my xbox totally freezes up and im unable to do anything..i have to restart my xbox. im just wondering if anyone else
    is having this issue.

vvhiskyy, Jan 29, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: