Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar?

Discus and support Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ill update my xbox and by the end of step 1 of 3 the total percent done is less than 33% (heck id even accept it if it were 34% -- just rounding things... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/anikun2k10, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar?

ill update my xbox and by the end of step 1 of 3 the total percent done is less than 33% (heck id even accept it if it were 34% -- just rounding things becase of the whole 33.33333~~ thing))

submitted by /u/anikun2k10
    [link] [comments]

/u/anikun2k10, Apr 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. KAM7KAZ7 Win User

Xbox one in system error E102 loop

Ok I'll leave it on then. The only thing that's weird is that I'm not seeing a progress bar.
  3. Barry The Gibb Win User

Some thoughts on Skyrim

I reckon 1st person view in both games you seem like a midget. 3rd person view I stand as tall as Lydia, 1st person I'm looking up at her - and anyone else.

Doesn't bother me all that much as I play 99% in 3rd person, but it's weird.
  4. xSPARKEYx Win User

Xbox one screen goes off/black after splash screen

I'm using the restore factory settings option now but the progress bar that comes up when it restarts is stuck just past halfway. Anyone else have this issue?
  5. xLostRampage Win User

No longer getting Game Bar notifications

Yeah I'm still not getting any notifications for achievements or parties but messages pop up just fine it's so weird. My game bar is fully updated not sure what else to do
  6. XBL Prophet Win User

TU4 issues

I have just looked over everything and basically my campaign progression, collectibles, and achievement progression got reset after the TU4 update. Everything else is fine. Is there anyone else having this issue?
Thema:

Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar?

1. Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar? - Similar Threads - Anyone else find

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?: I have a mysterious 5GB update pending. That seems like a full OS update to me. My console got banned for unknown reasons. Had zero strikes etc and i have no way to get any information about the...
  6. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  7. Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?: I started having this issue about a week ago where my Xbox is somehow detecting an Ethernet cable when I don’t have one and it won’t let me connect to my WiFi and not sure how to fix, sometimes...
  8. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  9. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  10. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...