Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...

Discus and support Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alpha Skip Ahead here. When I turn on my Xbox Series X, the whole home screen takes a long time to completely load. Search for game updates, the same... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...

Alpha Skip Ahead here. When I turn on my Xbox Series X, the whole home screen takes a long time to completely load. Search for game updates, the same thing. Even simple things like profiles and opening apps are also taking so much time. At this exact time I'm watching the green circle forever while trying to open Xbox Insider app.

What's going on?!

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Oct 6, 2023
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Friends list no longer displaying pictures?!

In my experience it's usually due to a slow download speed but usually they will load after a bit
  3. Maysunair Win User

Xbox One Black Screen

Good news/bad news: After letting the black screen sit for about 15 minutes, the dashboard finally loaded. Bad news is, the dashboard was completely slow, wasn't loading, and did not respond to my controller. After waiting for 10 minutes, I decided to restart
    my Xbox, but now I'm back on the black screen where I'll probably have to wait another 15 minutes, and most likely have the same situation. Baby steps, people, baby steps.
  4. Apex SPB Win User

Problem loading games

forza 4 as well, and red dead redemption, . My xbox dashboard seems slow too, anyone else? Root of problem?
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

These forums seem very slow

I actually use a PC at home and work as well as my Surface pro 2 and I experience slow loading on all of them. I've noticed the site is tide to Live as when xbl is experiencing issues on the console, the website is generally inaccessible or really slow for
    me too.
  6. John Dowding Win User

Today`s Update ??

Dont know about anyone else but my dash is so slow to load now its getting beyond a joke.
Thema:

Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...

1. Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most... - Similar Threads - Anyone else experience

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead update size. Anyone else received a 5GB update?: I have a mysterious 5GB update pending. That seems like a full OS update to me. My console got banned for unknown reasons. Had zero strikes etc and i have no way to get any information about the...
  6. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  7. Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?: I started having this issue about a week ago where my Xbox is somehow detecting an Ethernet cable when I don’t have one and it won’t let me connect to my WiFi and not sure how to fix, sometimes...
  8. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  9. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  10. Anyone else experience this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else experience this?: I’m having two Microsoft charges each to to the amount of £27.99. Which were passed to O2. I am not aware of any purchase in the past 2 months. 9ceeb15f-c80f-4fe0-977a-7e00e80cc528