Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

Discus and support Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's not about graphics or what they could do. It's about giving gamers more platforms to play on. Some people give up their current gen systems to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darth Prozac, Mar 4, 2014.

  1. Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?


    It's not about graphics or what they could do. It's about giving gamers more platforms to play on.

    Some people give up their current gen systems to move on to next gen systems. Personally, I moved my Xbox 360 to my brothers room and let him play it and have no desire to move it all back just for one game. It'd be nice to be able to play it on the Xbox
    One or the Playstation 4. Hell, I have the Wii U in my room. Give it to me on that and I'd buy it. Just wont play it if it's on anything else.
     
    DanteSparda504, Mar 4, 2014
    #16
  2. Randver
    Randver Guest
    Lots of reviews rolling in for the PC version from gamers ( available at midnight on Steam) and they are almost all positive. Always a little concerned with a game in development this long that they just releases something to recoup their investment

    Only complaints I've seen are about the censorship in certain countries and that it's apparently short but on the upside lots of replay value with the different characters.

    Still waiting for UPS Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One? :(
     
    Randver, Mar 4, 2014
    #17
  3. jaspertodd
    jaspertodd Guest
    Na not realy, this game was supposed to be out last year. So I don't think it was even on their minds when they made it. I can't wait till friday thow so I can go grab my copy, everything I been seeing and reading on this game so far sounds amazing, it's
    gonna be a funny, sick, twisted, kinda game. I love South Park.... my favorite character is by far Butters.
     
    jaspertodd, Mar 4, 2014
    #18
  4. Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

    His name is not Butters, it's PROFESSOR CHAOS!!!
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 4, 2014
    #19
  5. Bought it on Steam at midnight, been having alot of fun. Now I need to pick up my 360 pre-order from GameStop.

    IDK why I bought 2 copies of it but hey I get the pre-order bonus lol.

    Still this game is alot of fun and very good.
     
    The Geeky Panda, Mar 4, 2014
    #20
  6. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    ^^ That was one of the many classic episodes of South Park when they introduced Professor Chaos lol.
     
    CRUZZifer, Mar 4, 2014
    #21
  7. Randver
    Randver Guest
    UPS just dropped mine off, pre-order bonus code entered, installing and then it's South Park here I come Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One? :)
     
    Randver, Mar 4, 2014
    #22
  8. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

    Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

    Lucky!!! I have to wait til tomorrow to pick it up Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One? :(
     
    CRUZZifer, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

    Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

    His name is not Butters, it's PROFESSOR CHAOS!!!
  10. Galactic Geek Win User

    Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

    I'm not sure if that trailer was appropriate for the forums - I mean come on! I saw Kenny's boobs! XD
  11. CRUZZifer Win User

    Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

    Picking up my CE tomorrow, can't wait!! Reviews are really good as well but it could get bad ones across the board and I still would have bought it. I love SP! I wish it was for the One but as the guy said we would have probably been looking at a 2015 date
    lol.
  12. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

    Proof is backward compatibility doesn't exist.

    Proof is that last gen systems can have good games coming out,without bringing them to next gen systems,with just visuals improvements.
  13. CRUZZifer Win User

    Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

    ^^ That was one of the many classic episodes of South Park when they introduced Professor Chaos lol.
Thema:

Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

Loading...
  1. Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One? - Similar Threads - Anyone else disappointed

  2. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  3. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  4. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  5. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  7. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  8. is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?

    in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments]
  9. Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments]
  10. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...