Anyone else agree???

Discus and support Anyone else agree??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Agreed on the controller, wayyyy to small for my hands. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BizarroMantis, Mar 16, 2014.

  1. SpiiT RhymeS
    SpiiT RhymeS Guest

    Anyone else agree???


    Agreed on the controller, wayyyy to small for my hands.
     
    SpiiT RhymeS, Mar 17, 2014
    #31
  2. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    I disagree hands down the best controller I've used and I loved my blue chrome 360 controller. I have large hands and its great to me so sensitive. Very comfortable. Does it feel a little flimsy yes. But verall its great. The ds4 tries but just isn't even
    into the same league.
     
    Merlin4421, Mar 17, 2014
    #32
  3. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    @Igneuss - Yes it does.

    I think the adapter design is great. It has 2 buttons on it for changing the balance between game/dashboard audio and voice chat, a mic mute button with an LED that lights up so you know your mic is muted, and 2 buttons for volume up/down. Having those buttons
    all accessible right there on the controller is great, and you only have to plug the headset itself into the adapter on the bottom of the controller - there are no other wires, so there's nothing running to the console or TV. The voice chat quality is much
    better than on the 360 IMO.

    I am having issues with audio drop-outs/pops/clicks though, but I believe that to be a software issue. The hardware itself is fine, as I can play a game like Strider and it's absolutely perfect, but if I play Titanfall while I'm in a party with friends,
    I get the drop-outs. It's not a deal-breaker, but it's definitely something they need to fix!

    As for what the OP said, I prefer the Xbox One controller to the 360's. I've got pretty big hands, but the controller doesn't feel small to me. I prefer the triggers, and the D-pad is much improved. The shoulder buttons took a bit of getting used to, but
    I'm cool with them now.

    Overall my experience with the Xbox One hasn't been perfect. Occasionally, weird little issues arise, such as if I rearrange the order of my pins, sometimes one or more of them temporarily disappear, so there are still some bugs to be worked out, but overall
    it's been a very positive experience.
     
    SigmaTheDJ, Mar 17, 2014
    #33
  4. Igneuss
    Igneuss Guest

    Anyone else agree???

    damn I'm so going to buy that.
     
    Igneuss, Mar 17, 2014
    #34
  5. How big can your hands be?

    I'm 6'6", hefty, and my overall bone structure is big, including my hands, and I've never had a problem with the new controller.

    Maybe wipe the sausage grease off your thumbs? Just joking.
     
    Mr Sludge Pants, Mar 17, 2014
    #35
  6. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    True. The controller to me is better than the 360 wireless controller for my 360 slim console. I'm 5'10 when I measured my hand span with my fingers all touching together laying flat on the table, it's about 10.5cm with the ruler. M invested quite a bit
    coming up with different test models for the Xbox 1 controller. The Kinect is good too can even read QR codes. The controller feels much lighter than the 360's one and fits my hands really well. Maybe for those peps who have bigger hands they may not fully
    like the size.
     
    smileskybird, Mar 17, 2014
    #36
  7. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    @jambo thats a faulty one. Need to return that under warranty mate.
     
    RippenHarra, Mar 17, 2014
    #37
  8. Anyone else agree???

    @ rippen had a go of my sons and his feels solid so looks like my controller is a dud creeks like a b**** once it's up to hand temp.
     
    JamboFirstBlood, Mar 18, 2014
    #38
  9. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Yep they should be solid. My New Day one is rock solid
     
    RippenHarra, Mar 18, 2014
    #39
  10. Level 1

    Posted 27 Mar 2014 1:26 AM

    REALLY, STOP TELLIN PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HOW GREAT THE X1 IS. IT FEELS LIKE YOU ALL WORK FOR MICROSOFT. MY SYSTEM WONT READ THE DISC INSERTED AND SO I WENT THROUGH THE PROCESS TO GET MINE BACK WITH FED EX. SO I GO TO THE FED EX STORE AT OFFICE MAX, AND I
    KNOW ITS NOT A FED EX STORE BUT COME ON MAN THEY DIDNT HAVE A BOX TO FIT THE X1 SAFELY WITH THE BUBBLE WRAP, SO THE GIRL SAYS YOU CAN BUY ONE OF OUR BOXES LOCATED IN THE BACK OF THE STORE. I LEFT THE BRICK AT THE COUNTER HOPING SOMEONE WOULD STEAL IT. I LOOKED
    AT THE BOXES THEY HAD TO OFFER, 18X18X12 14X14X14 12X WHO CARES AT THIS POINT. SO I CALL MICROSOFT WHEN I GET HOME AND I AM TALKING TO THE GIRL ON THE OTHER LINE AND SHE SAYS WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOU IN 24 HOURS. SO CALL BACK TOMORROW.REALLY? I ASK TO TALK
    TO A MANAGER AND I GET REDIRECTED TO JOE, WHO IS COOL. AND STILL WONT WAIVE THE 15$ TO GET ADVANCED SHIPPING.(GET A SYSTEM BEFORE YOU SEND YOURS IN.) SO I TALK TO HIS BOSS AND SAYS THE SAMETHING. 1:35:40 MINS ON THE PHONE. I SAY, ILL JUST USE THE REGULAR
    SHIPPING METHOD. FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS WARRANTIED FOR 1 YEAR THEY EXPECT YOU TO STOP PLAYING YOUR 500$ (MINUS GAMES) PRODUCT AND SHIP IT YOURSELF FOR AN ADITIONAL 15$ DOLLARS AND A 500$ HOLD ON YOUR CREDIT CARD. THAT IS BAD BUISNESS. SO I CHOSE TO SEND IT
    IN EXPADITED FOR 10.50$ AND WAIT 14 DAYS FOR A DISC DRIVE ISSUE. WHEN I HAD THE YLOD FOR THE PS3 THEY SENT ME A BOX AND 3 GAMES TO MAKE IT SMOOTH OVER. WHY DID I BUY THIS NEXT GEN GAMING SYSTEM? TO PAY 15$ MORE DOLLARS TO GET THERE 4 MONTH OLD PRODUCT FIXED
    DUE TO THERE COMPANY WANTING TO RELEASE TOO SOON AND INSTALING A RUSHED DISC DRIVE THAT THEY DIDNT WANT IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHEN I GET MY CONSOLE BACK, IF I GET THE BRICK BACK? I AM GETTING THE NOT TO MENTION SYSTEM.
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. Karkriegz Win User

    Anyone else agree?

    Maybe you peasants should leave this game to the true elite then.
  12. Mr Sludge Pants Win User

    Anyone else agree???

    How big can your hands be?

    I'm 6'6", hefty, and my overall bone structure is big, including my hands, and I've never had a problem with the new controller.

    Maybe wipe the sausage grease off your thumbs? Just joking.
  13. vikingland1 Win User

    Anyone else agree???

    For some reason my PX5 headset works great with the adapter so I don't have any of The issues you mention. Hopefully you can get them sorted out.
  14. JamboFirstBlood Win User

    Anyone else agree???

    The only issue I have with the x1 at the moment is the controller, the amount of flex is shocking and it creeks while playing I'm positive I can twist it in half with little effort.
  15. Igneuss Win User

    Anyone else agree???

    damn I don't have any issues with any of my controllers working other things except my x1. I had it programmed to my tv and even tho I have since removed the feature it still turns my tv on/off when it powers on/off. I can't get it to reset and no to mention
    that it sometimes removes the programming from my current remotes for said TV. There is no faq online or anything that can fix it.

    I do not want to have to factory reset my xbox =/
Thema:

Anyone else agree???

Loading...
  1. Anyone else agree??? - Similar Threads - Anyone else agree

  2. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  3. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  4. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  5. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  7. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  8. is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?

    in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments]
  9. Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments]
  10. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...