Anyone else agree???

Discus and support Anyone else agree??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Overall the controller is one par with the ds4, not better. The sticks are still too high for my liking, but that's the only complaint I have. Where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BizarroMantis, Mar 16, 2014.

  1. Igneuss
    Igneuss Guest

    Anyone else agree???


    Overall the controller is one par with the ds4, not better. The sticks are still too high for my liking, but that's the only complaint I have.

    Where with the DS4 the painfully short battery life makes almost all the other nice features a wash. I mean the built-in headset support, touchpad, the list goes on. The triggers /bumpers are also better than the x1 controller, but then enter 6 hours of
    battery life and bam it's all shot to hell - then they throw in a 3ft re-charger cable. That leaves me wondering wtf Sony was thinking. How can you do so much so right a 1.84 TF system 8GB DDR5 - I mean jeeze. Then instead of buying batteries or a recharge
    kit I am left buying 2-3 controllers to get my game time in (sorry I play more than 6 hours at a time).
     
    Igneuss, Mar 16, 2014
    #16
  2. Well being wired is normally a guaranteed fix for some of the issues you stated. But the article i post on determine more factors.

    Let me present a very awkward unthinkable issue i eventually narrowed down and eliminated.

    Like i said many things in the household i was in were shooting IR sensors this includes the wireless remote controlled ceiling fans. These were one factor in the issue i over came.

    When gaming wall switch to fans had to go off and batts had to come out of controllers as well. Along side some wireless speakers and then my issues were fixed.

    And remember it can be in the neighbor hood area too. Your neighbor can be soaking up all the sun shall we say.

    Either way i hope you get this figured out soon.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 16, 2014
    #17
  3. Igneuss
    Igneuss Guest
    damn I don't have any issues with any of my controllers working other things except my x1. I had it programmed to my tv and even tho I have since removed the feature it still turns my tv on/off when it powers on/off. I can't get it to reset and no to mention
    that it sometimes removes the programming from my current remotes for said TV. There is no faq online or anything that can fix it.

    I do not want to have to factory reset my xbox =/
     
    Igneuss, Mar 16, 2014
    #18
  4. Anyone else agree???

    This happens to all three of my Tv's i will agree stupid on that topic. It has turned into an silly routine to turn onn Xbox.

    "Xbox On" turns on, three tvs turn on too, Two of them no longer connected and since been removed from settings.

    Turn off other 2 only to have to turn back on Tv now used for X1. Lol
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 16, 2014
    #19
  5. Igneuss
    Igneuss Guest
    damn man I feel you. Like I said it wouldn't be that big of a deal but it glitches out and makes all of my other controllers not work on the tv until I re-program them or factory reset the tv.

    But again another cool feature that would be great if it actually worked as intended. The Kinect like my article posted says would be great for everyone, but unfortunately it only works well with about 60% of the people that use it. While I think it's a
    great tool and very innovative even I have problems using it.

    Also the gesture registering is useless. The old Kinect registers my movements better with the exception of Project spark and oh how I Love that game. All of my Kinect recordings work flawless and it registers my every move - so so weird tho.

    It still feels like we're beta testing and while Sony's offerings in terms of UI and functionality is barren compared to the xbox, it still feels more complete. Then they continue to just tack on offerings like Playstation Now and maybe one day the Vita
    Tv (where you can play your ps4 in any room of your house on any tv remotely by using a small vita-like device that plugs into your tv). I just wish Microsoft would get with the hardware program =/
     
    Igneuss, Mar 16, 2014
    #20
  6. [quote user="Listed is confused"]DS4??[/quote]DS4 = Dualshock 4; it's the official name of the PS4 controller.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 16, 2014
    #21
  7. Aahh. Haha forgot about that name. Lol

    Great Jab Also.

    See you out there GG
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 16, 2014
    #22
  8. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

    Anyone else agree???

    I have small hands so the controller is no prob for me. It's nice and lighter than the 360 controller and does what it's meant to do. I've never used the included mic with the console I want to use the Kinect for voice chat have tried it in Forza 5. I do
    have a turtle beach Dolby headset but can't use it for chat without proper equipment. Still can play Dolby game sound through it thanks to the Dolby update which came out not so long ago. They've even added a recent players list, improved friends list, and
    battery indicator.

    They have to have Voice Messages. Xbox 360 has it and it's last gen. Not being able to send voice messages to other Xbox 1'ers is kind of a shock. Relying on txt messaging is not my idea of next gen. Voice is funner and is with "XBOX" 360. Being able to
    add a picture/theme to the UI, a more simpler Party system which works exactly like Xbox Live Party on 360, USB picture/video support which "XBOX" 360 has, and a UI closer to 360's UI would be appreciated as well as... bio/name/motto/location on your profile.
    It's available on 360 and xbox.com and since Xbox 1 is run on the Xbox Live service, I don't see why it's excluded on Xbox 1. That info adds definition to your profile. All they need to do is include all or most of the features which makes Xbox great and many
    of them are from Xbox 360 like bio/voice messages/easy to user party system and UI, etc. Being able to see the % of avoid/likes on your Rep like on the 360 would be good on Xbox 1 rather than a half circle and good player even though it's kind of a new system
    design for Xbox 1. Even xbox.com still uses the 5 star Rep system. It's just good to know the % of players who have avoided you or preferred you.
     
    smileskybird, Mar 16, 2014
    #23
  9. Sorry to have to discredit a smiling bird, but look around... The star system is gone.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 16, 2014
    #24
  10. sorry about your issues my only ever issue was twitch but that's sorted now

    happy gaming i know i am Anyone else agree??? :)
     
    MessiahBrowny, Mar 16, 2014
    #25
  11. The only issue I have with the x1 at the moment is the controller, the amount of flex is shocking and it creeks while playing I'm positive I can twist it in half with little effort.
     
    JamboFirstBlood, Mar 16, 2014
    #26
  12. I will agree with that ^

    I bet even bizarro could twist it in half.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 16, 2014
    #27
  13. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest

    Anyone else agree???

    My trigger fingers used to get sore after extended play using the 360 controller. No such problems with the new controller. I much prefer it. The sticks are also far more precise than the 360's.

    the only thing I don't like is the finish of the plastic casing. It doesn't feel as 'grippy' as the 360 controller.
     
    ZombieDeano, Mar 16, 2014
    #28
  14. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    For some reason my PX5 headset works great with the adapter so I don't have any of The issues you mention. Hopefully you can get them sorted out.
     
    vikingland1, Mar 16, 2014
    #29
  15. Igneuss
    Igneuss Guest
    Does that new headset adapter allow audio from the x1 to your headset without running wires/connection to your tv/x1?

    I am really wanting to pick one up if it does because I love that about the DS4.
     
    Igneuss, Mar 17, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Anyone else agree???

Loading...
  1. Anyone else agree??? - Similar Threads - Anyone else agree

  2. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  3. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  4. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  5. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  7. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  8. is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?

    in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments]
  9. Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments]
  10. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...