Anyone can help me, I can't join to Gow

Discus and support Anyone can help me, I can't join to Gow in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; its been since december of 2016 that i do not play Gow and now would like to play, but, i can´t join. I dont know, seem like the server do not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToCrisProgreSS, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Anyone can help me, I can't join to Gow

its been since december of 2016 that i do not play Gow and now would like to play, but, i can´t join.

I dont know, seem like the server do not recognize my Gt or something.

Anyone can help me?

Anyone can help me, I can't join to Gow [​IMG]

:)

ToCrisProgreSS, Jul 8, 2017
  2. TNTCanadian
    TNTCanadian Guest
    Can't send or receive party or game invites

me and my friend can not join each other whilst trying to play rainbow six siege. We can join party's but we can't receive invites from one another can anyone help????

TNTCanadian, Jul 8, 2017
  3. Outdated Server!

Sorry if I sound stupid but I can't find any answers... Basically when my friends try to join me they get 'Could not connect: Outdated Server!' but I can join them fine... Can anyone help?? Thanks!

AgentBiscuit975, Jul 8, 2017
  4. REZAWRECKTA
    REZAWRECKTA Guest

Hi,

Many users are experiencing the same issue and The Coalition has yet to respond to this. After the update in June, users reported being unable to connect to the server for long periods of time. Some have claimed that re-installing the game has helped, but
    other say that has not fixed the problem. I would suggest trying it and making sure your NAT type is set to OPEN. Also, you can try to adjust your region settings and see if that helps...

Connection issue link

REZAWRECKTA, Aug 1, 2017
  5. REZAWRECKTA Win User

Hi,

Many users are experiencing the same issue and The Coalition has yet to respond to this. After the update in June, users reported being unable to connect to the server for long periods of time. Some have claimed that re-installing the game has helped, but
    other say that has not fixed the problem. I would suggest trying it and making sure your NAT type is set to OPEN. Also, you can try to adjust your region settings and see if that helps...

Connection issue link
  6. BEEZ 1007 Win User

Did not receive Gears of War Collection codes

I have not received my codes for any GoW games that I should have got since I played GoW Ultimate on or before 12-31. Can anyone help?
  7. The True BcB Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live Party

I'm hoping it's service related because I can't join anyone's parties right now, nor can they join me as far as I can tell.
  8. T0PP HATT Win User

Site won't let me apply for ambassador....

Tried to join again today (8/9/13) and have been everyday since last week. I still can't join....still says I need 1500 gamerscore or more.. I have 7805...

Can anyone help me?
  9. churchey360 Win User

April Update

Can anyone help me join the beta program so I can access early software updates. I need an invite to join.
Thema:

1. Anyone can help me, I can't join to Gow - Similar Threads - Anyone help can't

2. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  3. can anyone help with a films & tv problem

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help with a films & tv problem: Does anyone know why when i watch a film on movies and tv it cuts off part of the screen with black lines and when i press fill to fit it does nothing lease help eb2846e4-a4d3-4287-b8c5-f493a90ca697
  4. Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help with the issue I’m having ?: So I gifted a game to my friend but in the last moment it showed an error, but I looked on my credit card and I’ve been charged for it. I ve looked on my email on billing history it’s nowhere to...
  5. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  6. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  7. Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?: As of October 26th at about 6:00 p.m. CST, I have not been able to access the Xbox network on either my Xbox series s or Xbox One S consoles. My series console is having issues updating as it...
  8. Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can: Every time I try to add my cousins account I put the info in correctly and it gives me a infinite loading screen submitted by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766 [link] [comments]
  9. Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?: Want to access old account but can't figure out the email for it a4caec48-7a52-4ecb-855f-f02c84ab8894
  10. For some reason I can't log back into my fortnite account no matter what I do, can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason I can't log back into my fortnite account no matter what I do, can anyone help?: I tried changing my password but it says the credentials don't work. I made a new account so I can at least play the game and now I'm trying to get my old account back. I tried to contact epic...