Anyone also getting Kodi to freeze during playback from the last insiders updates of november?

Discus and support Anyone also getting Kodi to freeze during playback from the last insiders updates of november? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have an Xbox One X console in Beta channel, and Kodi is now freezing every half hour to one hour playback since the last big updates in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JesusArmy, Dec 5, 2022.

1. /u/JesusArmy
    /u/JesusArmy Guest

Anyone also getting Kodi to freeze during playback from the last insiders updates of november?

Hey guys,

I have an Xbox One X console in Beta channel, and Kodi is now freezing every half hour to one hour playback since the last big updates in November. Wondering if anyone else got same? Other games and videos do not freeze.

I have also not yet tested on my Series X that is in alpha skip ahead but which I do not use with Kodi normally...

Thanks!

submitted by /u/JesusArmy
    [link] [comments]

/u/JesusArmy, Dec 5, 2022
  2. BillyBundtBeard Win User

Issues with system update for Xbox live

Anyone else update successfully and then freezing during startup?
  3. E McSq Win User

Blu-Ray freezing for a second.

Yep, tested this out and both films i tested had a split second freeze during playback.

It only happened twice during both films, but it's still not an ideal situation.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Insider Beta Channel - There was a problem with the update

Insider post regarding this can be found at the
    Insider reddit post

I'm also in Beta and had no trouble updating and this problem may be the result of missing previous updates during the last week or so.
  5. BillyBundtBeard Win User

Xbox Freezes on Startup after getting April's Update

Was able to remove the update and I can rummage around in offline mode, but playing games in offline mode still freezes them.

Everytime I redownload the update, it lasts for a minute or two then freezes and begins freezing during startup again
  6. darkist1 Win User

Game DVR isn't recording properly

I think there was a DVR bug during the one insider update, it fixes on the next update, mine was recording 4seconds, and after the last update.
Thema:

1. Anyone also getting Kodi to freeze during playback from the last insiders updates of november? - Similar Threads - Anyone getting Kodi

2. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  3. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  4. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  5. I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone: I have been trying for over half an hour to get in contact with someone over the phone however whenever I put my number in I get “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try...
  6. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  7. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  9. Does anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S?: So about 2 week ago I broke my Xbox controller and I accidentally threw it away without checking for the serial number for a warranty. It’s dumb on me because I should have checked but I didn’t...
  10. Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak?: I have a 68 week streak on Xbox Rewards and should be getting 2500 bonus points each week. But for the last 5 weeks, I have been getting the standard 100 points, not the expected 2500. I have a...