Anybody has this issue? Is it connected to the new beta build? I can't do anything. Help...

Discus and support Anybody has this issue? Is it connected to the new beta build? I can't do anything. Help... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/KOman93 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KOman93, Aug 14, 2020.

1. /u/KOman93
    /u/KOman93 Guest

Anybody has this issue? Is it connected to the new beta build? I can't do anything. Help...

/u/KOman93, Aug 14, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. el chorno Win User

Vevo app problems

Same issue as well. I haven't used the Vevo app until recently and I am also on the beta for the new dashboard. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.
  3. Xylecia Council Win User

Xbox Series S constantly powering off

No I don’t have anything connected. It finally let me log in, but I am still having the same issue of it turning itself off. Now it is when I log in or try to check my “Owned Games.”

Where would I find the Insider build / beta OS information? I am unsure if my console has those..
  4. Chudamaru Win User

Discord not showing Xbox game status

Are you on an insider build? I started having the same issue after a new beta build was pushed out a while back.
  5. Frostie TP Win User

Can't download 'premium content'.

I have the same issue and it seems that I can't purchase anything such as dlc and add-ons for games. Can anybody help me
  6. SpyShadow Win User

New update help

Hi XnightlightX10, this might be an issue with the new build that was just updated, are you on Xbox Insiders program? What level? (Alpha,Beta, etc.) If its an issue with a test build please make sure you use the report function in order to let support know
    of the bug.

If it is not an Insiders build still please do report this issue to Xbox support, it seems others throughout the years have had issues with this, with no exact answer to get it fixed. It seems a sequence of unpinning something and then pinning something
    else in its place has helped some folks
Thema:

1. Anybody has this issue? Is it connected to the new beta build? I can't do anything. Help... - Similar Threads - Anybody has issue

2. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  3. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  4. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  5. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...: I turned on my Xbox and tried joining my friends party when it shows the word disconnected under there username saying disconnected and then about 10 seconds later it will kick me from the party....
  7. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  8. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...
  9. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...
  10. Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....: I have traffic sent to Europe from Canada any help would be appreciated 700a8b02-df9e-4810-8ae5-b18fe364cf6d