Anybody has a detailed answer on how cyberpunk performs on the next gen consoles? FPS lock...

Discus and support Anybody has a detailed answer on how cyberpunk performs on the next gen consoles? FPS lock... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/joepretzel [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joepretzel, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Anybody has a detailed answer on how cyberpunk performs on the next gen consoles? FPS lock...

/u/joepretzel, Jan 21, 2021
  2. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Next Gen Graphics... Framerate or Resolution?

60fps should be the standard for all multiplayer first person shooters on next gen consoles.

1080p? 720p? I do not care for these, a stable locked 60 fps should be the bare minimum for the next gen fps on console.

got to love that AMD "quality" lol
  3. The Weeist Biy Win User

Dying Light 2 only 30 fps on Series S... What a disgrace!

I’m absolutely dissatisfied with the fact that my next gen console isn’t hitting, what should be now the industry standard 60 fps. The fact devs are being allowed to sneak these games out with a 30 FPS lock on our “next gen” consoles when 4X THAT is written on the box is actually a disgrace. Might aswell have not bought the console and bought the game on Xbox one.
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

MC vs Classic WWll

I dont want it for this current console, but a WWII fps shooter on Next-Gen consoles with 60 fps and dedi servers "could be" sick.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

Anything about new RPG's but really want release date for Cyberpunk 2077 and more info on the specs and price of disc version next gen console.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Next Gen Graphics... Framerate or Resolution?

I thought 1080p @ 60 FPS WAS the standard for the next-gen consoles...
Thema:

Anybody has a detailed answer on how cyberpunk performs on the next gen consoles? FPS lock...

1. Anybody has a detailed answer on how cyberpunk performs on the next gen consoles? FPS lock... - Similar Threads - Anybody has detailed

2. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  3. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  4. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  5. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...: I turned on my Xbox and tried joining my friends party when it shows the word disconnected under there username saying disconnected and then about 10 seconds later it will kick me from the party....
  7. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  8. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...
  9. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...
  10. Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....: I have traffic sent to Europe from Canada any help would be appreciated 700a8b02-df9e-4810-8ae5-b18fe364cf6d