Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?

Discus and support Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So recently my Xbox series x out of nowhere started making a static like noise with every game and even including the dashboard noises. Is this a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Justin Hartley, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?

So recently my Xbox series x out of nowhere started making a static like noise with every game and even including the dashboard noises. Is this a hardware issue or did they release a bad update? Anybody else having this issue?

:)

Justin Hartley, Jun 21, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Justin!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

This seems to be an ongoing issue. One of the users Tommy123_123 who had a similar issue posted a solution:

"I found the cure

Settings > general>volume & audio output > change head set audio to stereo compressed & then change HDMI audio to Stereo compressed .

I dont know why the headset audio made the difference but i ched the audio testing & details and looked for a supported HDMI formats and went for the 1st sensible option. It had defaulted to Sonic for some reason."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If that didn't work, try to proceed with a factory reset keep my games and apps.

Before you proceed with your Factory reset I just want to inform you that you will only choose Reset and keep my games and apps to make sure your saved data won't be deleted permanently and also all of the accounts that are set as home Xbox will be removed and all signed in accounts will be signed out from the console.

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
  4. ApollyonRev Win User

Xbox series x sound popping and crackling

Guess that update didn't work. I just got a Series X about 2 weeks ago. There are often audio crackles, pops, or static while navigating the dashboard. I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet. My first Xbox since 360, and this is what I get😡. Microsoft, fix this problem!
  5. LaurentPerrier3 Win User

Xbox series x sound popping and crackling

Having same issue static popping xbox x series i really like my console too
  6. soldierboy333 Win User

Anybody else having these problems?

Are either of you enrolled in the update preview program?
Thema:

1. Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x? - Similar Threads - Anybody else having

2. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  3. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  4. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  5. Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?: Tried to connect to live on the 360 to update my gamertag and it's not letting me log in. I keep getting error code 8015000A. Spent 3 hours reading forums and such trying any and everything I came...
  6. Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody else having issues with COD crashing and locking up their XBox Series S?: I have reset my Xbox to factory defaults and reinstalled game. It happened with 2022 Warzone and is still happening with the latest COD, MW3. I’m completely flummoxed by this and would appreciate...
  7. Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...
  8. Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...: Since the latest console update my console smells like burning plastic mixed with an electrical fire with the added bonus of a hair dryer smell. It's messed me up I've been having medical issues...
  9. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...
  10. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...