Any Xbox Game Pass Game Installed will not launch - Errors out on a '16 bit' application

Discus and support Any Xbox Game Pass Game Installed will not launch - Errors out on a '16 bit' application in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed multiple games, including Halo Infinite, Warhammer 40k Dark Tide, Sea of Thieves, Redfall. Doesn't matter. The game starts to launch,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trekkie-wp, Jul 3, 2023.

1. Trekkie-wp
    Trekkie-wp Guest

Any Xbox Game Pass Game Installed will not launch - Errors out on a '16 bit' application

I have installed multiple games, including Halo Infinite, Warhammer 40k Dark Tide, Sea of Thieves, Redfall. Doesn't matter.

The game starts to launch, a launcher window appears, and then the game errors out with a similar message pointing to the launcher file:

Any Xbox Game  Pass Game Installed will not launch - Errors out on a '16 bit' application [​IMG]

I am not running 16 bit applications, I'm trying to run the latest versions of 64 bit applications, but any game installed by the xbox game system does this.

What is causing this, and why is it only with Xbox Game Pass installed games? My steam and ea games work great. However Xbox does not.

:)

Trekkie-wp, Jul 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: