Any way to track how much time I've spent on a game?

Discus and support Any way to track how much time I've spent on a game? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to track how much time you've spent in specific games, other than checking your saves for games? 30a42de4-bfaa-49bf-9c39-a110c01fca77 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nightvayne283, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Any way to track how much time I've spent on a game?

Is there a way to track how much time you've spent in specific games, other than checking your saves for games?

:)

Nightvayne283, Aug 25, 2014
  2. Static Jak
    Static Jak Guest
    Price of Xbox One at launch?

No clue yet. I've spent way too much time looking over any scrap of news on X1 and nothing to indicate a price yet.

Static Jak, Aug 25, 2014
  3. GinaWalter
    GinaWalter Guest
    Is there any way I can see how long a game has been played for in a day?

My son uses my account to play games, is there any way I can see how much time he has spent on a game?

Thanks

GinaWalter, Aug 25, 2014
  4. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest

You could use a clock....or a stopwatch.

DBurleson, Aug 25, 2014
  5. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    Depends on the game but for the most part if leader boards don't count game time played and save files do not show approximate game time played there is no way to know.

BigB EC, Aug 25, 2014
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Aug 26, 2014
  7. Many games will tell you how long you've played. Games like Grand Theft Auto, Skyrim and others do I believe. Others not so much.

Dr Black Bones, Aug 27, 2014
  8. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest

Dr I think the op was looking for a global site. Got any?

Jasperrdm, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Jasperrdm Win User

Dr I think the op was looking for a global site. Got any?
  10. Dr Black Bones Win User

Many games will tell you how long you've played. Games like Grand Theft Auto, Skyrim and others do I believe. Others not so much.
  11. BigB EC Win User

Depends on the game but for the most part if leader boards don't count game time played and save files do not show approximate game time played there is no way to know.
  12. x24hrs2livex Win User

13. DBurleson Win User

You could use a clock....or a stopwatch.
Thema:

1. Any way to track how much time I've spent on a game? - Similar Threads - track much I've

2. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  3. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  4. Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connects back get stuff like eye tracking and hand gestures: I’m wondering if Microsoft might be wanting to bring the Connex back with features and like eye tracking and hand gestures back. I would be awesome to be able to use hand gestures with Xbox like...
  5. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  6. Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?: My Xbox game achievements are not working this month, saying i have zero when I am getting tracked for getting the achievements, would love to get those points for the month...
  7. how can I track or void an xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I track or void an xbox gift card?: I got an Xbox card and I lost that. I have the code. I want to track or void the card c6d020f3-9342-448f-b04c-5c83b8b85d3b
  8. Order still pending but no tracking number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order still pending but no tracking number: My girlfriend ordered something for me and its still pending but no tracking number. f695da00-5345-4a08-a449-1baf9668c5ff
  9. Why cant I track my Xbox after I sent it in for repairs (Warranty).

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I track my Xbox after I sent it in for repairs (Warranty).: I mailed my Xbox in order to get it repaired after a malfunction. (warranty claim). It has been 5 days since I mailed it and wanted to track it through my Microsoft account, it doesnt allow me to....
  10. Why game not save at all the procress event Track Tour

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why game not save at all the procress event Track Tour: I have played houres to event and to end victory and leave game.Another day i open game and i see i have two race done.Why game not save? b601d24f-b0ff-465b-9bc7-473c0de29675