Any way to stop a follower from following?

Discus and support Any way to stop a follower from following? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Truthfully, I think I've grown to accept the concept of being followed. However, one thing I don't like is when you follow someone, they show up on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BizarroMantis, Jan 11, 2014.

  1. Any way to stop a follower from following?


    Truthfully, I think I've grown to accept the concept of being followed. However, one thing I don't like is when you follow someone, they show up on your friends list - I don't like that because friendship is a mutual concept, not a one-way concept; I think
    they should appear on a separate "followed" list or something instead.
     
    Galactic Geek, Jun 26, 2014
    #31
  2. robnyack
    robnyack Guest
    I agree with GG...... the one tweak they should make.
     
    robnyack, Jun 26, 2014
    #32
  3. JPep715
    JPep715 Guest
    Funny that I also agree with GG. He's the very first person I followed on X1. Not because of playing games but conversation on the forums. He politely asked who I was because he did recognize my GT. Have yet to actually get in a race on Forza but thats largely
    due to having a 2 year old daughter who's constantly grabbing the controls.

    Anyway, its not like a follower is physically standing over your shoulder but parental controls on following wouldnt be a bad thing to have either.
     
    JPep715, Oct 31, 2018
    #33
  4. JPep715 Win User

    Any way to stop a follower from following?

    Funny that I also agree with GG. He's the very first person I followed on X1. Not because of playing games but conversation on the forums. He politely asked who I was because he did recognize my GT. Have yet to actually get in a race on Forza but thats largely
    due to having a 2 year old daughter who's constantly grabbing the controls.

    Anyway, its not like a follower is physically standing over your shoulder but parental controls on following wouldnt be a bad thing to have either.
  5. robnyack Win User

    Any way to stop a follower from following?

    I agree with GG...... the one tweak they should make.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

    Any way to stop a follower from following?

    Truthfully, I think I've grown to accept the concept of being followed. However, one thing I don't like is when you follow someone, they show up on your friends list - I don't like that because friendship is a mutual concept, not a one-way concept; I think
    they should appear on a separate "followed" list or something instead.
  7. eviltedi Win User

    Any way to stop a follower from following?

    This needs to be changed, having to block and unblock someone for following you is ridiculous, I picked a couple of poor losers following me after beating them in BF, they were just being silly in game, what they did was not worthy of a block, but they were
    players I did not want following me, a simple remove follower would do, I follow no one at all, expect my friends.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Any way to stop a follower from following?

    They don't? Really? After hiding your photo, I find that hard to believe. :p
Thema:

Any way to stop a follower from following?

Loading...
  1. Any way to stop a follower from following? - Similar Threads - stop follower following

  2. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  3. Delta ring, chatpad stopped working

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring, chatpad stopped working: I just joined the Delta ring preview a few days ago and everything was fine. My console, XSX, updated last night and now my chatpad doesn't work. I tried the accessories app, updated the...
  4. Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite: Every single time I gotta update fornite in the game it stops the download and pretends I’m receiving no WiFi,it’s stupid I tried everything yet it’s like gambling to hope it fully downloads...
  5. Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.: For the past two weeks my console has had an issue with crashing, lagging, and dropping its framerate. When it crashes, sometimes it’ll make a weird “brrrr” sound before doing it. Some of the...
  6. “Installation stopped” error code 0x87e0000f Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    “Installation stopped” error code 0x87e0000f Xbox series x: Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Happens when trying to download games from Store using GamePass Ultimate (Call of Duty stops installing). I tried it on a Series S and new Series X and...
  7. Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop: I’m being follow noted after a game of r6 and it won’t stop. I put all the child safety locks on but it doesn’t stop people from following me. Will I get banned? 4f5ef47c-5f6f-4405-9336-27e1107670b6
  8. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later...
  9. Can I stop bot followers?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I stop bot followers?: My son was just threatened online in a game chat and was told he would be spammed with bot followers and his account be banned. Since then he has been spammed with 9000+ bot followers and is...
  10. Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?: I have one, I just got a notification stating someone is now following me. So I had no clue who it was, checked their profile, Congrats microsoft, you are now allowing bots/spam to make accounts...