Any way to stop a follower from following?
Discus and support Any way to stop a follower from following? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you don't have an xbox one, how can someone follow you and how would you know? Also you can block anyone so just do that if someone is bothering you Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BizarroMantis, Jan 11, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
Any way to stop a follower from following?
Loading...
-
Any way to stop a follower from following? - Similar Threads - stop follower following
-
Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.
in XboX InsidersPlease stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]... -
Delta ring, chatpad stopped working
in XboX InsidersDelta ring, chatpad stopped working: I just joined the Delta ring preview a few days ago and everything was fine. My console, XSX, updated last night and now my chatpad doesn't work. I tried the accessories app, updated the... -
Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite
in XboX InsidersXbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite: Every single time I gotta update fornite in the game it stops the download and pretends I’m receiving no WiFi,it’s stupid I tried everything yet it’s like gambling to hope it fully downloads... -
Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.: For the past two weeks my console has had an issue with crashing, lagging, and dropping its framerate. When it crashes, sometimes it’ll make a weird “brrrr” sound before doing it. Some of the... -
“Installation stopped” error code 0x87e0000f Xbox series x
in XboX Insiders“Installation stopped” error code 0x87e0000f Xbox series x: Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Happens when trying to download games from Store using GamePass Ultimate (Call of Duty stops installing). I tried it on a Series S and new Series X and... -
Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHelp I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop: I’m being follow noted after a game of r6 and it won’t stop. I put all the child safety locks on but it doesn’t stop people from following me. Will I get banned? 4f5ef47c-5f6f-4405-9336-27e1107670b6 -
Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialIm getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later... -
Can I stop bot followers?
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I stop bot followers?: My son was just threatened online in a game chat and was told he would be spammed with bot followers and his account be banned. Since then he has been spammed with 9000+ bot followers and is... -
Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?
in XBoX AccessibilityMicrosoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?: I have one, I just got a notification stating someone is now following me. So I had no clue who it was, checked their profile, Congrats microsoft, you are now allowing bots/spam to make accounts...