Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?

Discus and support Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I fell for a phishing scam and my account was stolen and the original email was removed and a new one added so the original account no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zac Allchin, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Zac Allchin
    Zac Allchin Guest

So I fell for a phishing scam and my account was stolen and the original email was removed and a new one added so the original account no longer exists, I just wanted to know if there was any way of recovery?

:)

Zac Allchin, Oct 27, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Zac A! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account. In such cases, the only thing you can do is submit a recovery form. If you can still perform actions with your email, you can fill out the recovery form and the responsible team will help you recover your account.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

If this information is useful to you, let me know, otherwise I'll be happy to help you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. khizar hasan1 Win User

Minecraft account

Yes I changed it multiple times but the hacker changed the verification email my Microsoft account has been recovered but the Xbox account where we have to login to play games like forza or minecraft has been hacked
  4. Mode.08 Win User

Account Hacked

So no way to recover a hacked account where everything has been changed but the Xbox gamertag. Personally, I feel like it is a bit dumb if it is not possible to do so
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Minecraft account issues(XBOX, MICROSOFT)

There is sadly nothing that can be done. It let you create a new account using the same email, which means your account has either been closed permanently or hacked and the email was changed. Either way, it is too late to recover it.
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Account Issue.

If you believe that your Microsoft account has been hacked or compromised. I would suggest that you take a look over the following information provided in the following link. How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account. It will likely prove the best information to potentially solve the issue you're facing if the account has been hacked or compromised.

Here is additional information pertaining to if your account has been locked. Account has been locked.

Here's the information from Mojang in relation to changing your email address associated with the Mojang account. Changing Your Email Address (Mojang Accounts)

I hope that this info proves to be useful in your situation. Good luck!
Thema:

1. Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed? - Similar Threads - recover hacked Microsoft

2. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  3. My Microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email how would I recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email how would I recover the account?: One day, I opened the Xbox app, and it asked me to sign in. I entered my email, but it didn't recognize it. I suspect that a hacker gained access to my account and changed the email. To confirm...
  4. Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...: Somehow someone got my email and password for my Microsoft account. I got about 4 emails of account changes, all in around 1 minutes time. I went down the "Account Recovery" rabbit hole to be told...
  5. how can i recover my microsoft account after being hacked and they changed all the login...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i recover my microsoft account after being hacked and they changed all the login...: so i tried logging into my microsoft account and it told me that this account does not exist . I made sure that i typed the login details correctly . I went to try to login on my xbox and my email...
  6. [GUIDE] How to recover a hacked account with Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    [GUIDE] How to recover a hacked account with Microsoft support: INTRODUCTION Someone changed your password and your account details on your Microsoft account? Do you want to get back into your account or get your purchases transferred to a new account? This...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted by a rambler.ru email, how to recover it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted by a rambler.ru email, how to recover it?: Hello, My Microsoft account has recently been hacked and deleted. The hacker changed the email and messed around with security info. Can Microsoft by any chance (given enough proof) transfer my...
  8. Will my hacked account’s progress be recovered? Microsoft is saying they can’t do anything...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my hacked account’s progress be recovered? Microsoft is saying they can’t do anything...: After clicking on a bad link, someone took control of my entire Microsoft account. They deleted my email and phone number from the account after adding their own, preventing me from recovering the...
  9. Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...: I have a vintage game or two that's no longer in circulation and I'd like to add it to my current profile of humanly possible. a1fa0665-ca0b-4510-b56c-64514c1d5e4c
  10. How do I recover my hacked Microsoft account that no agent can help me recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my hacked Microsoft account that no agent can help me recover?: I lost access to my Microsoft account around November-October 2022, and ever since then I been trying to get it back and even got in contact with support, but they were no help at all. But from...