Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the...

Discus and support Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Two big reasons here: for the sake of ease of crossplay with friends (don't want to keep opting in and out of the beta) and because my Gamepass expires... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gk99, Jun 26, 2019.

1. /u/gk99
    /u/gk99 Guest

Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the...

Two big reasons here: for the sake of ease of crossplay with friends (don't want to keep opting in and out of the beta) and because my Gamepass expires in December, when I'll probably buy the Switch version, and I'd like to use Realms to carry my world over. Unfortunately, I can't use Realms on the Insider build, so if there's no updates to the regular version by then I'm pretty much screwed unless I just start over now, which isn't something I'm fond of.

I'm assuming I can't just load the save up on a thumbdrive and hex edit a version number or anything, but I figured I'd check first.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the whole reason I'm asking is because it's giving me an error about the world being from a newer version.

submitted by /u/gk99
    [link] [comments]

/u/gk99, Jun 26, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: