Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...

Discus and support Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people to make a detailed description of what happened. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FruitKitty, Sep 19, 2023.

1. FruitKitty
    FruitKitty Guest

Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...

Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people to make a detailed description of what happened. I have accidentally put in a too short appeal and it got denied almost instantly.

:)

FruitKitty, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people to make a detailed description of what happened

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately you get only chance to appeal. For further assistance only Microsoft Support can assist as I am an independent Communities Forum advisor. I do not have any kind of access to your account or personal information.

To contact Microsoft Support kindly visit: support.microsoft.com

For further assistance with direct contact with a Microsoft Support agent kindly visit this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/97a9d085-ced3-4915-9a31-4b3314fb0a6b

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
  3. Smwutches Win User

GAMERSCORE RESET HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once an account has been reset there's no way to appeal the reset. They give you a second chance by not completely banning your account the first time.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Appealing a Ban From 2017.

No the limit is a year to appeal

If you were denied during the first appeal then you can't get another regardless

As it was your one and only chance

There is no second appeal nor na you appeal after a 1 year as thats is the limit
  5. Francia J. Win User

Is there a way to submit second appeal ?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but no, and just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Is there a way to submit second appeal ?

Afraid not.You only get one appeal,there's no way to get another.
Thema:

1. Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people... - Similar Threads - second chance appealing

2. My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x, whenever i turn it on it will be on for like 2 seconds then will shut...: It was working fine just a few hours before and its not hot. 544c488e-0bd1-4de5-ad65-cf1f0d554101
  3. HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off

in XboX Insiders
    HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off: Have been gone for the weekend to come back to this. Not overheating, nothing I don’t think has happened to the power in the house since I’ve been gone. Really weird. Any help is appreciated...
  4. Xbox One X powers off after ~3 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X powers off after ~3 seconds: I recently purchased an Xbox One X (Scorpio Edition) off of a guy on Facebook. It was a very fair price and the guy said the only problem with it was something having to do with either the power...
  5. Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour: My xbox randomly disconnects from my Internet every hour for 10 seconds it kicks me from party's and games I've tried reseting the router and xbox but it has not worked...
  6. Video being weird for a few seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Video being weird for a few seconds: My Image becomes like a coloured/pixelated image for like 3 seconds, kind of like an old TV from the early 2000s, has anyone else experienced this? 805b394e-0c7a-400a-8ec3-078e4238f8f2
  7. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  8. XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...: XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps playing the shut down tune and turns off then does it all again on it's own and does this over and...
  9. I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...: I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned in 1 second it will shut off again I've completely cleaned it inside and out I'm using a new power cable lead from betta electrical I have to unplug it...
  10. My Monitor goes black every 2 seconds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Monitor goes black every 2 seconds?: Today I turned on my Xbox Series X and every few seconds the screen just goes black. I have my PC and xbox connected to this monitor and when I have my PC it does not do this only when my xbox is...