Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?

Discus and support Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am at the beginning of a long, extensive thesis project for my doctorate degree. Excited to tie a 20+ year passion into such project, gaming, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Timothy Bass - Network, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?

I am at the beginning of a long, extensive thesis project for my doctorate degree. Excited to tie a 20+ year passion into such project, gaming, it would help my progress tremendously if I can obtain the sales of Xbox consoles per region around the globe.

:)

Timothy Bass - Network, Jan 27, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Timothy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

I don't have access to the official information, and I am not sure if the support can give it to you.

But, if you do a quick search, you can find that information or part of it.

Like this:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1124788/unit-sales-xbox-series-x-worldwide/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps.
  3. KristianGrey Win User

Games Not Available In Brazil

Hello there! Availability varies per region. This may mean that the Developer/Publisher of the game didn't give any license to have them on sale on specific regions such as Brazil in this case. These types of concerns always fall on the developer's discretion
    which Console manufacturer's such as Microsoft/Xbox have no control over.

Cheers.
  4. WPAK Win User

Eon Skin

Hi there,

if a specific item is in sale can be different per country region.

The best thing to do is to check it yourself in the store to see if an item is on sale or not.
  5. WPAK Win User

Xvox 360 apps

Hi there,

you will have to check the Store on the Xbox 360 to see if there is an tvmucho app or not. Apps that are available can be different per region. I myself can't find any information regarding such app.

So the easiest way is to check the app store section on the 360 console itself.
  6. RickyParvez Win User

Eon Skin

Hi there,

if a specific item is in sale can be different per country region.

The best thing to do is to check it yourself in the store to see if an item is on sale or not.

So if i use the code it will work?.
Thema:

1. Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project? - Similar Threads - sales per region

2. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  3. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  4. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  5. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  6. Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale?

in XboX Insiders
    Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale?: Hey everyone! I'm new to xbox. I want to buy lots of games but it will be very expensive. Is there a platform that we can use to predict if and when certain games will go on sale? submitted by...
  7. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  8. Elite layouts for sale on the Xbox store with the elite v3

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite layouts for sale on the Xbox store with the elite v3: I’ve been using the elite ever since it arrived but outside of the horse armor/ skins you’ve been leaving money on the table because I can’t upload my creations to be sold on the Xbox store and...
  9. If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...: while using EA Play subscription I downloaded Dirt Rally 2.0 for free, after that I bought many extra cars, tracks a.o. (with subscription discounts). What happens if I buy the game (Dirt Rally...
  10. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...