Any update on achievement rework?

Discus and support Any update on achievement rework? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm hoping there has been some news on achievement updated. Improving them, letting you delete them, that kind of stuff. I know a long while back they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nonamesleft1234, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Any update on achievement rework?

I'm hoping there has been some news on achievement updated. Improving them, letting you delete them, that kind of stuff. I know a long while back they said they were working on reworking it. I just want some good news. All the news I keep seeing coming out about Xbox is on the not so good side. Raising prices of gamepass, removing gamepass tiers, making old plan nom existent, advertising not needing a console, stopping advertisement in a lot of places. It's just not a great outlook for Xbox's future.

submitted by /u/nonamesleft1234
    [link] [comments]

/u/nonamesleft1234, Jul 13, 2024
  2. Chris Gelon Win User

Just Want to Play With Other Friends

The entire underlying architecture of the party system was reworked, and as such, the two systems are incompatible. The update is supposed to go live on the 4th, so you won't have to wait much.
  3. GingerSniper92 Win User

Rainbow Six Siege Void Edge

Siege has a bunch of updates coming that are going to be real game changers. Between the Tachanka rework and Oryx, every wall you leave unsupported can be a tunnel, ambush point, or a quick getaway when getting flanked or pinched! I am excited to see what
    the future of siege strats have in store, if you have not seen the Tachanka rework, here is a link to it:

https://you.be/jeDJo4LAJCs
  4. Its Just Llama Win User

Game updates

either updates have accumulated due to inactivity or the devs reworks stuff in the games in order to lower the overall size of the game. I had an instance when I had a 70gb game get a 48gb update and later the game was reduced to 47gb.
  5. OCRyzen Win User

xbox 720 or durango?

This site needs to be reworked too..
  6. TripleD BumBleB Win User

New COD MW patch

I like the shoot house map, the shotty needs to be reworked still and hopefully I can finally complete the spec ops missions without having any issues.
Thema:

Any update on achievement rework?

1. Any update on achievement rework? - Similar Threads - update achievement rework

2. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  3. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  4. Xbox gamer coin leaderboard and achievements not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamer coin leaderboard and achievements not updating: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  5. Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...: I have been dealing with this for a week now, have performed MS basic troubleshooting but the Gamerscore Leaderboard still will not update with achievements I have unlocked. It also won't appear...
  6. Achievement leader board will not update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement leader board will not update: I've unlocked over 25 achievements so far in December (today is the 6th] and my leaderboard still shows I have 0 GS this month. I can see the achievements if I go to the exact game's achievement...
  7. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  8. Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game): Hello! Achievements are not updating or unlocking in the game Hell Let Loose. I am meeting the criteria on multiple achievements daily and not seeing progress or unlocking the achievements. I...
  9. Achievements update time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements update time?: To all Xbox gamers & team members who may see this. I think it's about time there was an update to the achievements section of the Xbox UI, it's arguably the least improved section of the UI...
  10. Insiders Update Preview Delta Achievement Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Update Preview Delta Achievement Issue: I'm part of the Delta Ring of XBox preview, and just recently(within the past day or so,) my achievements are no longer popping up on screen when unlocking. I'm only getting the notification on my...