Any tips for error message on Farcry 4 for Co - Op and no maps found?

Discus and support Any tips for error message on Farcry 4 for Co - Op and no maps found? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to complete these last achievements for Farcry 4, but every time I try to join co / op it gives me some stupid error message saying “ can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Perry1, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Any tips for error message on Farcry 4 for Co - Op and no maps found?

I am trying to complete these last achievements for Farcry 4, but every time I try to join co / op it gives me some stupid error message saying “ can’t do this… because of your Xbox live privacy settings “ I checked and my settings are completely fine and allowing of Co - op play. Also, every time I look for someone’s custom map it’s says searching quickly and then “ no maps found “. The achievements are impossible because it doesn’t let me in to servers anywhere. Any quick fix for this stupid error message?

:)

Andrew Perry1, Sep 21, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Andrew Perry1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Live privacy settings while trying to join co-op in Far Cry 4.

To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Xbox Live account on your Xbox console.

2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

3. Select "Profile & system" and then select "Settings".

4. Select "Privacy & online safety".

5. Select "Xbox Live privacy".

6. Under "View details & customize", select "Communication & multiplayer".

7. Make sure that "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" and "You can join multiplayer games" are both set to "Allow".

8. Save your changes and exit the settings menu.

If the issue persists, you may need to check your account's privacy settings on the Xbox website. To do this, please follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account on the Xbox website.

2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select "Xbox settings".

3. Select "Privacy & online safety".

4. Under "Xbox Live privacy", select "View details & customize".

5. Make sure that "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" and "You can join multiplayer games" are both set to "Allow".

6. Save your changes and exit the settings menu.

Also check your Xbox maturity level. To do this follow the steps below:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy.
    3. Select the Adult.

You may check these following support links that might able to help you to fix the issue.

Learn more:
    -
    Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support
    - Safety settings for Xbox messages | Xbox Support

I hope this information will help you to fix the problem. We look forward for your response.

Happy gaming,

Microsoft Community Moderator.
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hello Andrew Perry1,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. QuantumBreak7 Win User

Looking for friendly people to play with

Hey ,

You got Farcry 3 and Portal 2 ! Send me a message if you're interested in playing Co-Op missions , ( i'm a Huge Co-op fan ! )

and I'd like to play MW3 Special Ops :)
  5. bstn617 Win User

What's your biggest surprise/disappointment of Gamescom so far?

One last thing FarCry 4 is online co-op only! The Share Play applys to offline local multiplayer. So try and understand if you want to argue about something being useless.
  6. MaNiAc(2) Win User

Co-Op Gamertag List

I'm looking to get 100% in FarCry 3 and the only achievements I need left are the co-op ones!!!! If anyone wants to help me and potentially get achievements themselves, send me a message on xbox
Thema:

1. Any tips for error message on Farcry 4 for Co - Op and no maps found? - Similar Threads - tips error message

2. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  3. why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...: Ive tried restarting many time leaving it unpluged resetting my router tried to change Wi-Fi but won't load litterally nothing will c8345b9e-c211-4db2-bf87-e858508908bb
  4. High packet loss and QoS not working, can anyone give me any tips to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    High packet loss and QoS not working, can anyone give me any tips to fix it?: I know what packet loss is, but I don't understand why only certain games I play are experiencing it, when it happens I do the network speed and stats test and it shows that I only have 1% packet...
  5. Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon: it happen last week when i went to turn on my console (XBOX ONE) my console only showed a black screen but i was able to bring up the side menu. I turned off my console and left it for a couple of...
  6. Just a random Fortnite tip that y'all probably know!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a random Fortnite tip that y'all probably know!: If you have a tv, take clear tape and write "x" on it. With any gun, aim and put the tape where the cross is, then play a match to see if it gave you better aim! 3057a3c5-fa50-4380-9e10-e99686bf6ea5
  7. Any tips on how to make the hard drive play games or is this a lost cause?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any tips on how to make the hard drive play games or is this a lost cause?: I have an Xbox Series X and S and neither will play off of the WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive - WDBA3A0050BBK-WESN I just purchased. I have to transfer and switch out games basically and that kind of...
  8. Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks?: Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks out there? c4a5b716-a95e-4ab2-b04b-1d03e6554f05
  9. Tips for recovery form

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tips for recovery form: Any tips on how to fill out a recovery form I've done it around 100 times and microsoft support has told me to start from scratch 2k down the drain 2a21f9ba-da3d-4110-9fba-aeb806e4dfc6
  10. Helpful tip for the No signal error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Helpful tip for the No signal error: I've had the issue where the Xbox one keeps restarting on its own at the green screen and just keeps cycling through this action over and over. I tried help from these forums and YouTube but...