Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...

Discus and support Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turn my xbox on and I get an error e102 message come up. I’ve tried all the resets and an offline update it suggested but nothing working. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Amy Gale, Jan 19, 2024.

1. Amy Gale
    Amy Gale Guest

Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...

I turn my xbox on and I get an error e102 message come up. I’ve tried all the resets and an offline update it suggested but nothing working. Any suggestions?

:)

Amy Gale, Jan 19, 2024
  2. Amy Gale Win User

Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming back to the ‘something went wrong’

Hi Thankyou!

Yes I’ve done all those steps!

Any good repair centres you would recommend?
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming back to the ‘something went wrong’

4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Amy G. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear that your Xbox is displaying the error E102 after turning it on.

Not only that, but I would like to confirm if you tried the Steps 1 to 4 available in this article dedicated to the error?

https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-e102

If your answer is affirmative, I'm afraid to say that now, it's needed to get the console inspected by a trusted repair center.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
  5. DougEvery Win User

HELP error code 0x8007023e

i keep getting this error code when i try to launch any game, 0x8007023e and i cant find a way to fix it, i restarted my console multiple times but that didn't work, and i cant seem to find anything about the error code on the internet
    I have the exact same code can’t play any game at all no one to contact so frustrating
  6. CTipping Win User

Help! Rainbow six siege error code 0x838601e7.

Thanks. Just tried this but still doesn t work. Game gets as far as syncing data and then the error code comes upmsaying something went wrong.

any ither suggestions?

Do you think it could be my data saved on my console that has corrupted? If so do you know how we could fix this?
Thema:

1. Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming... - Similar Threads - suggestions error code

2. Upnp not working even after suggested steps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upnp not working even after suggested steps: My upnp worn work no matter the steps I do and I'm not sure what to do the only thing I haven't tried is port forwarding but I'm not sure that would work without upnp...
  3. Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance: Hello, I have slight hearing loss and I was wondering/suggesting a Left/Right channel balance like there is on Windows. For a company that parades its forwardness towards people with...
  4. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    suggestion: "I suggest adding a feature where users can link an email to their backup account. In case their account gets banned or hacked, they can claim their belongings such as games or subscriptions on...
  7. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  9. I tried everything suggested to get the error not able to post group post or not able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried everything suggested to get the error not able to post group post or not able to...: I’ve read and tried every possible method I’ve seen on Microsoft’s help and none of it is working to get the errors away b3625461-24e2-4038-9f98-b23a773d0ee9
  10. error 0x87e1000a suggest i do a hard restart but console wont go into the settings tab need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x87e1000a suggest i do a hard restart but console wont go into the settings tab need...: error 0x87e1000a suggest i do a hard restart but console wont go into the settings tab need help 8e66466d-2559-4ccb-aa61-19fd5fec4135