Any suggestions for loss of audio on Xbox One S Console please?

Discus and support Any suggestions for loss of audio on Xbox One S Console please? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've lost sound through the console when playing the sound through the TV monitor, but still works through my headset. I've tried changing the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakeBarrow1, Jul 31, 2020.

1. JakeBarrow1
    JakeBarrow1 Guest

Hi,

I've lost sound through the console when playing the sound through the TV monitor, but still works through my headset. I've tried changing the HDMI cables, checked settings on Xbox and the TV monitor and have reset the console back to factory settings (keeping
    games and apps), but this didn't work. The sound works fine when I'm watching TV as normal though, so I know there isn't a problem with the TV. I have used the Xbox on another TV though and works fine on that.

Many thanks,

Jake.

:)

JakeBarrow1, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

Cant play TrueHD sound from my blu rays on xbox one S

Hey there TSK Jedi Knight,

For the best information on the supported audio outputs for Xbox One and Xbox One S, you'll want to refer to the information on
    THIS PAGE. If you'd like to see additional audio codecs supported, we'd ask that you please submit feedback to the teams through our feedback page
    HERE. You'll also want to keep an eye on
    majornelson.com or the
    Xbox Wire for any official news and announcements surrounding Xbox.

The teams are always looking to improve the console experience, now and in the future. So please feel free to post any suggestions you may have.

Thanks for posting!
  3. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Xbox One Elite 1TB

I believe there was an xbox one elite console 1TB but that was before the one s came out, so if you are thinking of getting any console I suggest getting the one s or above
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox One wireless controller; work through glass?

We have our Xbox One S console behind tinted/smoked glass in our media center, and the controller works fine without interference or loss of signal.

Although, please ensure your console has ample ventilation to avoid damage to your console.
  5. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

Audio messages(I can't hear them when run games)

When i talk audio message i mean AUDIO MESSAGE NOT PARTY CHAT.

Party chat is not message.

And when i power on my console series x and previews xbox consoles(For example xbox one s) when i am at menu the audio messages work fine i can hear them normally but when i run any game(EXCEPT FOTZA HORIZON 5) any audio message send or receive i CAN'T listen it.
  6. DerVaddi Win User

headset wont work xbox one x

Thema:

1. Any suggestions for loss of audio on Xbox One S Console please? - Similar Threads - suggestions loss audio

2. Upnp not working even after suggested steps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upnp not working even after suggested steps: My upnp worn work no matter the steps I do and I'm not sure what to do the only thing I haven't tried is port forwarding but I'm not sure that would work without upnp...
  3. Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance: Hello, I have slight hearing loss and I was wondering/suggesting a Left/Right channel balance like there is on Windows. For a company that parades its forwardness towards people with...
  4. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    suggestion: "I suggest adding a feature where users can link an email to their backup account. In case their account gets banned or hacked, they can claim their belongings such as games or subscriptions on...
  7. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  9. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  10. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...